IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CEL CCJ - Trying to appeal. Please help

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,017 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    What does the ACTUAL wording say in the Order?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • henrik777
    henrik777 Posts: 3,053 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The letter from the court states that whoever is responsible for emailing the documents to the court must do it.
    What does it actually say ? Post a sanitised copy.
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Indeed, we need the precise wording because what you've posted so far isn't good

of Course you can use the info from the sar as evidence. That's one of the reasons for doing it ..
  • Sjay0207
    Options
    What does the ACTUAL wording say in the Order?
    Screengrab:
  • nosferatu1001
    Options
    If NO party is legally rep - is the other side legally rep? Yes or no. 

It's pretty clear if neither side is legally rep - you email YOUR documents. So that's YOUR bundle. The same bundle that everyone creates in any normal,case. 
  • nosferatu1001
    Options
    It's also nothing like what you posted above, and is why you must be precise. Your version made zero sense. 
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,017 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    CEL are not legally represented but they have their own 'legal' team who I would not trust with a bargepole, given that in the case by @Old_Bird_65 where I was lay rep, CEL withheld the landowner contract from the Defendant and sent a different bundle to the court.

If I were you, I would simply send CEL and the court your documents and if CEL want to create a complete bundle they will (but if they do, check it includes EVERYTHING you emailed).  Also don't forget for a telephone hearing, to send your phone number to the court.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • henrik777
    Options
    Attempt to get them to create it as per the order.

But at the same time create your own. If required submit it with a cover note explaining why. Get on the right side of the court  B)

• Sjay0207
    Options
    I shall then create my bundle with Witness, Defence plus all the documents sent by CEL and email it to the court.
    Do I have to send one copy of my bundle to CEL as well? 
    If I were you, I would simply send CEL and the court your documents and if CEL want to create a complete bundle they will (but if they do, check it includes EVERYTHING you emailed).  
    --- How do I check if the CEL bundle includes EVERYTHING I emailed. Will they send me a copy?
    Also don't forget for a telephone hearing, to send your phone number to the court.
    --- Done it right after receiving the court letter.
    Thanks
  • henrik777
    Options
    I would, and i'd include a cover note explaining why you're sending a bundle.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback