We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

NatWest Switching Bonus- Refusing to Pay Out??!!

2

Comments

  • NorthSeaKing
    NorthSeaKing Posts: 19 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts
    I have just received an email from Nat West today stating that the £175 switching bonus will be paid into my account by 5 June.
    I have just had the same message via text.

  • dcs34
    dcs34 Posts: 912 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    I have just received an email from Nat West today stating that the £175 switching bonus will be paid into my account by 5 June.
    I have just had the same message via text.

    Me too! Reassuring considering I was in the grey area between the RBS and NatWest offer T&Cs...
  • NedS
    NedS Posts: 5,880 Ambassador
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    I have just received an email from Nat West today stating that the £175 switching bonus will be paid into my account by 5 June.
    I have just had the same message via text.

    Us too :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Benefits & tax credits, Heat pumps and Green & Ethical MoneySaving forums. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • dcs34 said:
    I have just received an email from Nat West today stating that the £175 switching bonus will be paid into my account by 5 June.
    I have just had the same message via text.

    Me too! Reassuring considering I was in the grey area between the RBS and NatWest offer T&Cs...
    Me too. Can't complain at all. 
  • SpanishBlue
    SpanishBlue Posts: 686 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I got a text as well. Happy with that!
  • NorthSeaKing
    NorthSeaKing Posts: 19 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts
    My £175 was paid in today.
    A nice bonus to receive in the current climate. Could be the last for a while!
  • Hammer_Time
    Hammer_Time Posts: 531 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Thanks for the heads up, mine is in too.
  • ischris85
    ischris85 Posts: 498 Forumite
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 2 June 2020 at 7:55PM
    Would be interested to know if anyone who previously had a Natwest/RBS account, who opened a RBS/Natwest account this time got the £175 bonus still - if they care to share for future reference :)
  • SpanishBlue
    SpanishBlue Posts: 686 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Thanks for the heads up, mine is in too.

    And so is mine. :)
  • tryin
    tryin Posts: 379 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ischris85 said:
    Would be interested to know if anyone who previously had a Natwest/RBS account, who opened a RBS/Natwest account this time got the £175 bonus still - if they care to share for future reference :)
    Yes, I just got it even though I previously received a switch incentive from RBS. Happy times :smiley:
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.