IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Court Case VCS EMA East Midlands Airport BP Gas Petrol Station CCJ Trying Adjourn defence

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,144 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 3 June 2020 at 5:23PM
    Options
    No, why do people always want to phone.  I repeat:

''I will contact court again to ask if i can submit the ema bye law document and also a written statement from the owner of card who made purchase ''

You don't need to do that.   Don't call them.  No need.
    You know what happens when, from the NEWBIES thread.  You are talking about the usual WS and evidence stage, pre-hearing, and you will be submitting TWO witness statements if you want someone to sign one.  You are the other witness and nothing you have submitted so far is your WS and evidence for this final hearing.
    You will get an Order and directions.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Sohail12345
    Sohail12345 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No, why do people always want to phone.  I repeat:

''I will contact court again to ask if i can submit the ema bye law document and also a written statement from the owner of card who made purchase ''

You don't need to do that.   Don't call them.  No need.
    You know what happens when, from the NEWBIES thread.  You are talking about the usual WS and evidence stage, pre-hearing, and you will be submitting TWO witness statements if you want someone to sign one.  You are the other witness and nothing you have submitted so far is your WS and evidence for this final hearing.
    You will get an Order and directions.
    Thats the court letter waiting for. 
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I wpuld say asking the court IF the directions have been sent out would be useful. 
  • Sohail12345
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have just received the Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track.

Should I use HMCTS Mediation Service?

Should I fill out N180?
  • Sohail12345
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options

Should I fill out N180?
    just found https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/71763411#Comment_71763411
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Every question about process has been answered for you
    Do not ask a question until you have checked the newbies thread. 
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Should I fill out N180?
    just found https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/71763411#Comment_71763411
    Good searching, now you know to say NO to mediation but YES you must complete the N180 and return it with a copy to the claimant and don't miss the deadline for filing it.
  • Sohail12345
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Le_Kirk said:
    Should I fill out N180?
    Good searching, now you know to say NO to mediation but YES you must complete the N180 and return it with a copy to the claimant and don't miss the deadline for filing it.
    Emailled to both court and claimant. 
    Thanks 
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I received a letter from VCS claiming that I should know I will lose the case because they have a string case against Me.

Then I received a letter from VCS a few days before the telephone hearing saying that They dropped all charges. I ensured to get a written confirmation from the court that this is correct so that they can't open another claim against me.

Thanks for all your help.

Do you guys reckon that I would succeed If I sue VCS and ELMS Legal for the anxiety, time and pressure they put on me, the money I spent to formulate a defence and all this during the first stricter lockdown period. They continually threatned me from October of last year to now. 
    No surprise, you have been dealing with Rogue traders who have knowingly dragged themselves into the gutter and are fast becoming failures.

IMO. there is no harm in claiming say £500 against them, at little cost, using the same robo claim system as they do..  Even though they harassed you it will be a costs claim.
    Needs to be carefully produced

Well done ... VCS/ELMS scuppered themselves and I think when the new code comes into force, this wild bunch will be in trouble, more so than they are now in with covid

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure