IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Court Case VCS EMA East Midlands Airport BP Gas Petrol Station CCJ Trying Adjourn defence

Options

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 7 May 2020 at 6:08PM
    Options
    It was the 'company' that shared your data, you can't randomly pin it on an individual without proof. Don't start machine gunning anyone in sight. 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Sohail12345
    Sohail12345 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Umkomaas said:
    It was the 'company' that shared your data, you can't randomly pin it on an individual without proof. Don't start machine gunning anyone in sight. 
    True. I should just wait for ELMS to reply about steps that they want to take about their breach. 
  • BrownTrout
    BrownTrout Posts: 2,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Umkomaas said:
    Just have a look at the Elms Legal entry on the Law Society website. In particular look at the organisations that are entangled here:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/person/67740/edmund-jonathan-garvey-shoreman-lawson 

More aimed towards regulars who will know the background here. Doesn't directly impact on your case OP. 
    I never knew his direct involvement with those other two firms
    Hence the auto elms legal letter after vcs/ excel have got a judgment
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Umkomaas said:
    Just have a look at the Elms Legal entry on the Law Society website. In particular look at the organisations that are entangled here:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/person/67740/edmund-jonathan-garvey-shoreman-lawson 

More aimed towards regulars who will know the background here. Doesn't directly impact on your case OP. 
    I never knew his direct involvement with those other two firms
    Hence the auto elms legal letter after vcs/ excel have got a judgment
    Funny what you discover when you dig in dirt!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Sohail12345
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Another response from ELMS Legal

Dear Sir

Thank you for your email and thank you for confirming that you have read our detailed response which outlines how we process data. Upon review, it is clear to us that you need to liaise with the two parties in question directly (Vehicle Control Services Ltd and Excel Parking Services Ltd), for ease of reference and as a starting point you may wish to utilise litigation@vehiclecontrol.co.uk.

Further, as you have previously informed us that a set aside application is being made your case has been referred back to our client and is closed on the ELMS Legal system.

Kind Regards

R...  M....

Office Manager

• Sohail12345
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have been sent dozens of pages of what looks like VCS defence for ky set aside. Hearing is 1st june. Could someone help me with a successful response to each of their points? 
  • D_P_Dance
    D_P_Dance Posts: 11,506 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    looks like VCS defence for ky set aside.

Can you ge more precise please.  

Could someone help me with a successful response to each of their points? 

You would need to tell us what those points are.  
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Sohail12345
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have it uploaded to a google. Drive folder. Can i share the link here? 
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 38,091 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have it uploaded to a google. Drive folder. Can i share the link here? 
    Yes if you like.
  • Sohail12345
    Name Dropper First Post
    edited 14 May 2020 at 5:13AM
    Options
    Editted pdf  i would highly appreciate some support. Hearing is 1st of june
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing