Posts per page

in MSE Labs
5 replies 53 views
derrickderrick Forumite
7.4K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭
On the old forum you could increase the number of posts per page from default of 10 to more, I used 30 per page, however I cannot find where to increase posts per page.
Is it available and if so where/how?

Thanks
Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

Replies

• D_M_ED_M_E Forumite
    3K Posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're not the only one - the old forum always came up with 20 posts AND the main header - when you click on the forum, for example CREDIT CARDS - always showed threads with the Latest Post highlighted as a link which took you straight to it without having to click on the thread then click last page - if there was more than one.
  • Ted_BlokeTed_Bloke Forumite
    24.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to find that too. Though it's minor in the things I would like.
    5 days, no answer.
    Just one more way in which the site changes are a big step backwards.
    Witch hunt saboteur. Sorry my posts so long - not time write shorter ones. A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel - “The very first step we must take is the acquisition of enough self-respect and self-confidence to say that we have met an enemy and that he is not us, but someone else.” De asini callidi nauseatum sum
  • Ash_PoleAsh_Pole Forumite
    254 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Sorry to resurrect this topic but it's what came up when I googled the same question. I'm guessing that there is still no way to increase posts per page to more than 10?
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    9.5K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ash_Pole said:
    Sorry to resurrect this topic but it's what came up when I googled the same question. I'm guessing that there is still no way to increase posts per page to more than 10?
    I get 20 posts per page on my iPad.
    There isn't currently a way to change it.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Ash_PoleAsh_Pole Forumite
    254 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Don't know what makes iPads special, I get 10 per page on W10 laptop and on Android mobile. 
    Hard to believe that after 20+ years of internet forum development this is too difficult to sort out. Never come across anyone who thinks limiting forums to 10 is better than 20, 30, or more.