Forum Home» UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments

READ BEFORE POSTING: Coronavirus related posts

New Post Advanced Search

UK Hols and Theatre

Please check the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the confirmed info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

For any specific Coronavirus related queries please post on the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

READ BEFORE POSTING: Coronavirus related posts

heatherw_01heatherw_01 Forumite, Board Guide
6.1K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
There is now a new Covid-19 Coronavirus travel board for all related posts.

Please use that forum for all coronavirus related posts whether it be holiday, flight or hotel cancellation queries, questions about getting refunds or anything else travel related to the coronavirus. Your question may have already been answered, so check other posts and the article linked below first.

Also make sure you read the MSE article about Coronavirus which has help and information which may already answer your question.

I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support