Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Disneyland

Options

Comments

• elektra-2007
    elektra-2007 Posts: 612 Forumite
    Options
    I've booked for disneyland next January.
    My youngest will be 18 months, he hasn't got a plane seat so will be on our knee, I'm planning on using a meet and greet service so can travel to the airport in his car seat, but just realised we then have the transfer service in paris, has anyone else taken a baby? What did you do without a car seat?
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    I've booked for disneyland next January.
    My youngest will be 18 months, he hasn't got a plane seat so will be on our knee, I'm planning on using a meet and greet service so can travel to the airport in his car seat, but just realised we then have the transfer service in paris, has anyone else taken a baby? What did you do without a car seat?

with all the pre-bookable transfer services from CDG, you can email and request the correct carseat for the age of your child.:).
  • macminchus
    Options
    If your looking to travel from Charles de gaulle to disneyland paris here is a bit of advice. The fastest way to get there is by train however this involves carting your cases from one side of the airport to the other finding the right train and again carrying your cases when you get off also the price is not cheap(£76 each way for 7 of us) The second choice is the shuttle bus but this only runs until about 7pm if your arriving late (again price about £75 for 7 of us) I decided to check the price of a private transfer and found a company called inter-shuttle-prestige.com offering transport from the airport direct to your hotel and back at a cost of 80 euros (about £72) each way My only worry being paying on line then arriving at the airport to find no transport but when i contacted them to ask for their method of payment i was told i would have pay half on arrival at our hotel in disney then the other half when arriving at the aiport on the return journey this put my mind at rest. We arrived half an hour earlier than expected and found our well dressed driver in a spotless vehical with dvd player for the kids waiting for us. The journey was about half an hour but was very comfotable and relaxing the driver was pleasent and helped with our luggage. He turned up spot on time to return us to the airport. This must be by far the easiest travel option and of course the less people the cheaper. Would highly recommend

We have just used this company based upon this review. Fantastic service. we booked them for 13,00 to pick us up at the hotel. They turned up 30 mins early and organised for our bags to be put in the car. Brian you are a star!!!
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If your looking to travel from Charles de gaulle to disneyland paris here is a bit of advice. The fastest way to get there is by train however this involves carting your cases from one side of the airport to the other finding the right train and again carrying your cases when you get off also the price is not cheap(£76 each way for 7 of us) The second choice is the shuttle bus but this only runs until about 7pm if your arriving late (again price about £75 for 7 of us) I decided to check the price of a private transfer and found a company called inter-shuttle-prestige.com offering transport from the airport direct to your hotel and back at a cost of 80 euros (about £72) each way My only worry being paying on line then arriving at the airport to find no transport but when i contacted them to ask for their method of payment i was told i would have pay half on arrival at our hotel in disney then the other half when arriving at the aiport on the return journey this put my mind at rest. We arrived half an hour earlier than expected and found our well dressed driver in a spotless vehical with dvd player for the kids waiting for us. The journey was about half an hour but was very comfotable and relaxing the driver was pleasent and helped with our luggage. He turned up spot on time to return us to the airport. This must be by far the easiest travel option and of course the less people the cheaper. Would highly recommend

A very favourable review of a particular company, but from a new user! And the travel time is incredible: you cannot cover that distance in anything like half an hour!
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    macminchus wrote: »
    We have just used this company based upon this review. Fantastic service. we booked them for 13,00 to pick us up at the hotel. They turned up 30 mins early and organised for our bags to be put in the car. Brian you are a star!!!

How strange: a new user quotes another new user recommending a particular company. The give-away is that the distance is such that no-one could do the journey in about half an hour.
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    edited 7 March 2015 at 12:26PM
    Options
    A very favourable review of a particular company, but from a new user! And the travel time is incredible: you cannot cover that distance in anything like half an hour!

from CDG to the DLP hotels? Yes you can, 30-40 mins, thats a normal travel time by car in non-peak travel time, I've done it myself several times by private shuttle.
  • simpav
    simpav Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    +1 for Inter Service Prestige, great service .

Waiting at airport when we got there and arrived in plenty of time for return trip.

From what I remember there was child seat in the minibus for those with younger kids.

We have used the VEA in the past and I would say that ISP was the better experience.
  • roteiro
    Options
    When I am travelling, I always use kiwitaxi service. It is a worldwide service which provides airport transfers all over the world. It is a very reliable and useful thing for every traveller, I guess.
  • varunivanka
    Options
    Recently we traveled to and form Disneyland to CDG by taxi using t2transfer.com & parisprivateshuttle.com without any issues for just 55 euros one way, what i liked about them is they provide private taxi, driver waited at the exit gate holding our name on a board and dropped on time and we have to pay only after getting down also they provide free baby seats and they some no of luggages.
  • singitjess
    Options
    Hi all, my brother and I are flying into CDG Aiport early on 12.09.17 to spend a couple of days at Disney. I'm shocked at how expensive the train is from CDG to Marne a Vallee - it's coming up at a minumum of £25 each for a 9 minute journey! Does anyone's have any tips on how we can do it cheaper?! There's only 2 of us so a taxi doesn't seem to make much sense as they all seem to be €55 plus. Any help would be much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure