Options

Comments

• balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    reported :cool:.
  • shi_2
    Options
    if you travel with familly the best way take a shuttle or private cab service. transfer-private.com offers cheaest price from charles de gaulle to disneyland transfers.
  • PennyLayne1958
    Options
    if you need to travel from cdg airport to disneyland paris, there are many options available at cdg airport. by Roissy bus, metro, train system, shuttle service, taxi and private transfers service.

but if you travel with your kids and if you have lots of luggage, take a private transfers service. It's just too difficult to handle lots of bags on the train. For a group of three, the per person cost is less than twice that of the cheaper alternatives.
    but public transportation systems is not maching for everyone. Transfers may require lots of walking and step climbing, and handling any more than one backpack or rolling suitcase will be very difficult as well as annoying to other passengers. Also be aware that pickpockets. if you need really enjoy your vacation trip then i suppose use transfer- private.com company they offer great serice. bcos last december i used this service.
  • JasonRain
    Options
    I think there is a direct bus link from CDG to Disney.
  • balletshoes
    Options
    JasonRain wrote: »
    I think there is a direct bus link from CDG to Disney.

yes there is - but with all the other options now available for the transfer, the VEA coach is now the slowest, and one of the most expensive.
  • Stromboli
    Stromboli Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    My experience of Resorthoppa has put me off ever using them again. They booked a transfer from Disney to CDG for my party inc 2 small children, with Autocar Majesty. They did not provide a pickup time, saying it was my responsibility to check this with the provider while in resort. I made 22 calls to the reconfirmation number and 4 to the "emergency contact number", all of which simply led to a recorded message telling me to call back later. I called Resorthoppa 9 times before a member of their staff eventually contacted Autocar Majesty (supposedly on the emergency number) and gave me a pickup time, which would have been too late to guarantee arriving for check-in. An acceptable time was then given. The driver turned up only 5 minutes late and got us to the airport on time. The child seats that we had requested were not provided. The driver was actually smart and polite and drove safely. If only the managers had been as interested in customer service.
  • samtheegg1
    Options
    me and my girlfriend are going to paris end of the month and want to go disneyland, how the hell do we get from central paris to disney and back cheap it all seems so expensive?
    Or is travel super cheap here in london?

thank you so very much:money:
  • balletshoes
    Options
    samtheegg1 wrote: »
    me and my girlfriend are going to paris end of the month and want to go disneyland, how the hell do we get from central paris to disney and back cheap it all seems so expensive?
    Or is travel super cheap here in london?

thank you so very much:money:

its expensive - but not that bad from central Paris I don't think (DLP is quite a way out of Paris). You take the RER local train from Paris to DLP (Marne la vallee station).
  • martindow
    martindow Posts: 10,221 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    its expensive - but not that bad from central Paris I don't think (DLP is quite a way out of Paris). You take the RER local train from Paris to DLP (Marne la vallee station).
    It's 7.30 Euros single for a 25km/ 40 minute journey. It is not that expensive - I don't think the equivalent journey would cost less here!
  • looking low cost safety disneyland transfer service from charles de gaulle (Roissy) airport . then you can get affordable service from transfer-private
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure