We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
O/S Thursday 13th February
Comments
-
NRA if you speak to Jackie please tell her that she hasn't let anyone down, ever. She will be missed, but I wish her well for the future.Snoozer I hope Esben picks up soon although it sounds like teething to me too. Tricky things teeth....... they hurt coming in and again on the way out !TA perhaps she's a bit too sore to eat much. I hope the vet can put your mind at rest tomorrow.taff I think I know what you mean about going to London, DD and family are going next week to see Harry Potter. The whole world is fast becoming a scary place and it seems to get more frightening as you get older. I hope you can enjoy yourself.nan xxFailure is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more intelligently10
-
Delurking (I post on the pleasures thread but always read this one) to say I am sorry to hear your news Nelski and I hope that you make a good recovery soon 😊
I also hope that dp1 and baby are okay
please anyone who is in touch with Jackie, tell her to please persevere and carry on posting!
i hope Holly H is okay
nice “talking” to you all7
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
