We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

New Decade - New Diary!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 15 January 2020 at 6:23PM
    Options
    List for today;

[STRIKE]*Confirm refund from Booking.com[/STRIKE]
    *Check CC balance
    *Check bank balance
    [STRIKE]*Order team mates birthday present (I run the birthday club)[/STRIKE]
    *Surveys

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 16 January 2020 at 11:02AM
    Options
    *So Booking.com have refunded me £64.11 which I am going to use to put towards hotel costs for Chester Zoo in June!!

Still trying to figure out where is best to stay.

*Ordered him a band t shirt from Amazon and will pick him up some tablet and a card tonight.

Dxxx
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    You are so strong and have handled this contact with your ex so well. I’m in awe
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st 10lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 60% through my pb challenge.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    You are so strong and have handled this contact with your ex so well. I’m in awe

Thank you INOD, I still can't quite believe I did it.

I just thought I'm going to be civil but also make it clear that I don't want to hear from him.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well done D xx
  • Silver_Queen
    Options
    Wow, your ex sounds like an absolute piece of work. So sorry that you had to deal with that but it sounds like you know exactly what you want, which ain't him! Well done for handling it so well.
    Debt Totals July 2019::
    [STRIKE]£350 Natwest Credit Card [/STRIKE]/ ]Now £0 (paid off and closed 04/2017) £15,500 postgrad loan from parents/ Now £7,000 £5,000 sister loan/ Now £0[STRIKE]£500 train ticket loan from parents [/STRIKE]/ Now £0 (paid off 16/02/18)[STRIKE]£2,000 Overdraft[/STRIKE] Now £0 (paid off 09/03/18) £1,967.83 Barclays 0% card Now £0
    Total £7,000
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well done D xx

Thank you PMO2.

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Wow, your ex sounds like an absolute piece of work. So sorry that you had to deal with that but it sounds like you know exactly what you want, which ain't him! Well done for handling it so well.

Thanks SQ.

He is and I'm much better off without him, I can see that with 2020 vision now :rotfl:

Dxxx
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,693 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    What a great response to your ex :T :T
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    jwil wrote: »
    What a great response to your ex :T :T

Thanks jwil.