We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Swagbucks 2020

Options

Comments

• General_Grant
    Options
    I'm annoyed that I get DQd from surveys which should pay 1 SB for that but they don't and it doesn't even tick off the attempt a gold survey from To Do list.
  • whattochoose
    Options
    Is it my imagination or have surveys offered on SB slowed to the merest trickle?
  • Garyh79
    Garyh79 Posts: 117 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is it my imagination or have surveys offered on SB slowed to the merest trickle?
    Yes it’s pretty shocking atm.
  • whattochoose
    Options
    Whenever I earn enough SB's I redeem these for a £5 Amazon voucher. Normally you need 700 SB's to do this. However, when I did this before, I was pleased to see Swagbucks had only used 650 of my SB's and I still had 50 in credit. Makes me think they must be running some kind of special offer at the moment, although haven't read anything about it.
    Quite consoling, considering my earlier post about the paucity of surveys available at the moment.
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 13 February 2020 at 2:56PM
    Options
    Sounds like the rebate Swag-up from your Team Challenge.  Were you on the second-placed team?
  • Spoon2
    Spoon2 Posts: 119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Whenever I earn enough SB's I redeem these for a £5 Amazon voucher. Normally you need 700 SB's to do this. However, when I did this before, I was pleased to see Swagbucks had only used 650 of my SB's and I still had 50 in credit. Makes me think they must be running some kind of special offer at the moment, although haven't read anything about it.
    Quite consoling, considering my earlier post about the paucity of surveys available at the moment.
    You'll probably have had a rebate swagup, most likely from the team challenge. 

Bonuses today are 2SB and 8SB

I can't believe how much the survey rewards have been cut. It's got to the stage that to reach the daily goal I need two surveys on top of the extras rather than one it used to be!  
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Also, there are no bonus rounds on mobile Watch.  Time was that bonus rounds would run all day, so that one didn't even have time to complete the others!
  • PixieFace
    Options
    I am struggling to catch the surveys recently. I have only managed today with three Peanut Labs surveys, which take ages for very little reward; I used to have much better luck with the main Gold Surveys. I also don't have Watch working today for the first time ever; no bonus rounds on the apps recently either, although they have played consistently until I reach my limit for several weeks now. 
  • Spoon2
    Spoon2 Posts: 119 Forumite
    Options
    No, watch isn't working for me today either.

PL surveys are even more of a joke now - I find some of the surveys appear in both PL and Gold. I started one in PL a few days ago, for not many SB and as often happens, it declared it was a much longer survey that expected so I quit. I then clicked on a gold survey for a larger reward and it was the same one - it even said I had already started it and it invited me to pick up where I left off! It annoys me that they are in both places for different SB and that the expected time stated is so unreliable... 
  • whattochoose
    whattochoose Posts: 700 Forumite
    edited 13 February 2020 at 3:37PM
    Options
    MollyR said:
    Sounds like the rebate Swag-up from your Team Challenge.  Were you on the second-placed team?

I'm a little bit vague about the team challenge thingy. Apparently I've contributed 877 points but I'm not totally sure what I did.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport