We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Regular Savings Accounts: The Best Currently Available List!

1…601602604606607…691

Comments

  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    I thought this was a thread for regular savers? ;)

    I'm half-expecting the launch of a new regular saver with all this discussion, only to be disappointed.
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 15 July 2017 at 9:31AM
    colsten wrote: »
    Non sequitur.

    No constructive response then.....

    Edit - Apologies you must be a fan of corbynomics.
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,596 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    bigadaj wrote: »
    you must be a fan of corbynomics.
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,319 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    karlie88 wrote: »
    I thought this was a thread for regular savers? ;)

    I'm half-expecting the launch of a new regular saver with all this discussion, only to be disappointed.

    It is. Have you done the two new Virgins?
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,877 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    schiff wrote: »
    It is. Have you done the two new Virgins?

    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

    care to rephrase that?
  • Special_Saver2
    Special_Saver2 Posts: 1,434 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Hi Everybody,

    Here is this weekend's update.

    - Virgin Money Regular E-Saver and Regular Saver updated to issues 6 and 5 respectively paying 2.25% on up to £250 per month until 20th August and 1st August 2018 respectively (and moved to post 3 as these accounts now have more than 12 months to run on them)
    - Nationwide Flexclusive Regular Saver updated to include new limit of £250 per month

    I will do another update next weekend.

    SS2
    For those new to this thread, the first few posts are constantly updated and are here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...=608697&page=1
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,319 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Surprised this morning to get a 2pm appointment to open a Virgin store Issue 5; only phoned at 10.35! Have these Virgin RS's reached saturation point I wonder?
  • Frogletina
    Frogletina Posts: 3,929 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    schiff wrote: »
    Surprised this morning to get a 2pm appointment to open a Virgin store Issue 5; only phoned at 10.35! Have these Virgin RS's reached saturation point I wonder?

    I went in this morning and they opened it straight away. I did miss the store issue 4, but I am running out of money in lower interest accounts to open them

    frogletina
    Not Rachmaninov
    But Nyman
    The heart asks for pleasure first
    SPC 8 £1567.31 SPC 9 £1014.64 SPC 10 # £1164.13 SPC 11 £1598.15 SPC 12 # £994.67 SPC 13 £962.54 SPC 14 £1154.79 SPC15 £715.38 SPC16 £1071.81⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Declutter thread - ⭐⭐🏅
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,319 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    schiff wrote: »
    Surprised this morning to get a 2pm appointment to open a Virgin store Issue 5; only phoned at 10.35! Have these Virgin RS's reached saturation point I wonder?

    I was lucky, an additional member of staff had been brought in so that helped. Otherwise it would have been next week and too close to 31/7. It's getting to feel like family now, enjoyable conversations not about money with two staff who had opened accounts for me.
  • I've asked this elsewhere but have not had a reply. With a joint Santander account, is the regular saver limited to just one of the partners or can both open one?

    Tried online but can't find out.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.