Can people on here please be aware that LBC's issued by CST (not to be confused with their "unpaid debt notices") do lead to genuine court claims issued by CST on behalf on the PPC. These claims dont involve Debt Recovery Plus at all.
Just ive seen it mentioned in a few places that it is just DRP trying it on, it isnt.
«13

Replies

  • beamerguybeamerguy Forumite
    17.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BrownTrout wrote: »
    Can people on here please be aware that LBC's issued by CST (not to be confused with their "unpaid debt notices") do lead to genuine court claims issued by CST on behalf on the PPC. These claims dont involve Debt Recovery Plus at all.
    Just ive seen it mentioned in a few places that it is just DRP trying it on, it isnt.

    Thanks. If CST are adding on the same fake amounts, they are in the same downhill slide as the other scammers
    Ignorance is bliss until they get spanked in court
  • MarcsmMarcsm Forumite
    28 Posts
    Can confirm. I received a claim form from them just before Xmas after receiving a letter before claim. Debt Recovery Plus acting as agent of Euro Car Parks Ltd
  • beamerguybeamerguy Forumite
    17.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcsm wrote: »
    Can confirm. I received a claim form from them just before Xmas after receiving a letter before claim. Debt Recovery Plus acting as agent of Euro Car Parks Ltd

    Do you mean a real claim via Northampton or just "a letter before claim" ?

    Forget DRP as they are such a pointless outfit
  • MarcsmMarcsm Forumite
    28 Posts
    Yes a real claim form, after I received an LBC about two months ago.

    I did ignore DRP but now it looks like they’re taking a different approach, lucky me!
  • KeithPKeithP Forumite
    27.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcsm, do you need help with progressing the claim against you?

    If so, please post the Issue Date from your County Court Claim Form on your existing thread.
  • beamerguybeamerguy Forumite
    17.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcsm wrote: »
    Yes a real claim form, after I received an LBC about two months ago.

    I did ignore DRP but now it looks like they’re taking a different approach, lucky me!

    OK, but please dismiss everything about DRP, they were never of interest and least of all now. They failed .... end of

    KeithP asked you a question above
  • BrownTrout wrote: »
    Just ive seen it mentioned in a few places that it is just DRP trying it on, it isnt.

    So are DRP now buying CST's letterhead to scare people, now that Gladstones realise they can't sell theirs any more?
  • MarcsmMarcsm Forumite
    28 Posts
    I’m fine thank you, I have been advised by the person I have paid to write my defence not to post any specifics about my case on MSE. Thanks anyway though.
  • beamerguybeamerguy Forumite
    17.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcsm wrote: »
    I’m fine thank you, I have been advised by the person I have paid to write my defence not to post any specifics about my case on MSE. Thanks anyway though.

    We all wish you luck. You would need to pay a lot of money to get the help you get here for free

    Maybe you just paid £20 ??????
  • twhitehousescattwhitehousescat Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marcsm wrote: »
    I’m fine thank you, I have been advised by the person I have paid to write my defence not to post any specifics about my case on MSE. Thanks anyway though.

    LOL . I fear another trustpilot entry soon
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides