TSB keeps on giving

Options

Comments

• Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 907 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow,just opened my letter,excellent,thanks to Martin Lewis I complained back then.I think I received £50.

I am getting a further £350, paid into my bank account by the end of the year.Great result for being unable to access an account that I didn't really need to.

That will help to cover the wifes presents.
  • Ed-1
    Ed-1 Posts: 3,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    colsten wrote: »
    Are you sure it's 'anyone', as in 'all TSB customers'? As I have received £0 to date, and I am not expecting to get anything, either.

Anyone who complained about the system issues before the compensation framework was developed and had their complaint upheld.
  • billn
    billn Posts: 318 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I have just received a second letter this year, I got £25 last year then £100 in August and a letter today to say a further £125 for a relatively minor complaint, my other half has had less than this for what I thought was a major compaint that was dismissed as something trivial so we have given up trying to guess what is going on?

If TSB want to keep throwing money our way who are we to complain.:D
    If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you!
  • poppellerant
    Options
    Received my additional compensation in my account this evening.

Worthwhile others checking their accounts if they've had a letter this week.
  • phillw
    phillw Posts: 5,594 Forumite
    Options
    badger09 wrote: »
    I think its now time for TSB to compensate all of those who, like me, were mildly affected at the time but didn't complain, rather than pay additional sums to those who did:mad:

Why don't you complain? I put in one when the interest rate dropped as I said I had previously considered the promised "permanent" interest rise compensation. I don't know if you need to be creative in coming up with a reason why you haven't complained before, but it's worth a phone call.
  • bristolleedsfan
    Options
    phillw wrote: »
    Why don't you complain? I put in one when the interest rate dropped as I said I had previously considered the promised "permanent" interest rise compensation.

Yes I did that as well, got £100 :j
  • HHarry
    HHarry Posts: 887 Forumite
    Options
    Yes I did that as well, got £100 :j

I made the same complaint and got nothing!
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I received my combo for £25.00 in 2018 and received a further £125.00 yesterday. TBH when I received the recent letter I had thought it was a scam. Happy to be proved it was not.
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 907 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    My extra £350,has been paid into my account :beer:
  • moneyfoolish
    Options
    I have 2 accounts with £3000 in each. I didn't complain and got no compensation.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure