Options
124»

Comments

• Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    that wrote: »
    Dandytf, you left you postcode on the ebay listing picture? :)

I'm with Doam, that was an expensive iec cable. I am sure there are companies that throw hundreds of these away a year and they are brand new, because when a new pic is installed it is easier to use the existing cables.
    hopefully since deleted thanks, don't currently have a win10 photo editor installed on laptop.

thanks!
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • that
    that Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    Options
    Dandytf wrote: »
    don't currently have a win10 photo editor installed on laptop
    Paint is installed by default. Its been around since windows 2.0, possibly before this :).
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Paint is installed by default. Its been around since windows 2.0, possibly before this :).

that's why i prefer ipad :)
    haven't used paint for a few years, ios PS express is useuable.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Dandytf
    Options
    1st part ordered hasn't arrived as since found a photo on couriers tracking info showing my parcel aka VESA lcd monitor bracket was delivered to bottom of building,,aghhhh I was home after 08:30 including 13:05 delivery time yet my door or buzzer wasn't heard.
    Unlucky that the parcel is missing.
    I've since ordered another whilst I make enquiries with Hermes being courier and possibly e-bay.
    Not a great cost as<10 pounds though have never experienced this where I'm living almost 10 years.
  • that
    that Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    Options
    We have had two people at work with portions of heir black friday stash has gone missing.

One guy got one of his six items, and because the others were delivered and signed for while he and his wife (no kids) were not at home, Amazon threatened to close his account.

The other guy also had a delivered and signed for item also not appear. I have also had a few ebay things not appear, but not that many considering.
  • Dandytf
    Options
    We have had two people at work with portions of heir black friday stash has gone missing.

One guy got one of his six items, and because the others were delivered and signed for while he and his wife (no kids) were not at home, Amazon threatened to close his account.

The other guy also had a delivered and signed for item also not appear. I have also had a few ebay things not appear, but not that many considering.

I only had previous such bad luck via amazon once who to be fair are very quick with Refunds.
    I've ordered another from a different company, and unfortunately their also using Hermes,....aghhh!
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Not sure if it's circumstances though Hermes Resolver Case was opened by myself yesterday (whilst in office) I included photo of dropped package at bottom of flat building.
    Tonight I arrive home with two fresh sealed packages -one lcd monitor stand one VGA female to USB3.0 adaptor.
    Thankfully brought laptop from office home, some tinkering and gaining access online to various required apps etc.
    That's all setup when I'm authorised to work from home.
    Thanks Hermes for both packages and thanks to whomever has been honest since Monday..
    P.s. I have another stand arriving this week!
    MSER's the VESA stand is solid build quality not for building tonight.
    Looks kind of complicated, lots of holes in both solid metal Legs.
    Lot's of screws and bits etc, I scanned the instruction and wonder if I'll Manage to construct this myself with M.S. not meaning anything physical easy.
    Any tips
    Tomorrow I'll try one or two quality calls to possibly Manage a shift next week.
  • Dandytf
    edited 12 December 2019 at 11:28PM
    Options
    Think theyre called IEC leads?

Arrived tonight when I opened package I thought it was wrong cable when I seen three pins when monitore also has three pins -re checked and noticed it was the plug I was viewing.
    Connected nice and tight as did this weeks VGA-VGA Cable.
    Only VGA adaptor to arrive Mond' though brought office Adaptor home tonight.
    Haven't ordered table or seat yet so settled to get setup from Sofa and one or two small tables with Monitor on floor tipping against Oak Table
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure