We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

November's Lunches to Work

Options
167891012»

Comments

• mandypower123
    Options
    I had a wobble monday and ended up buying lunch which means I should have failed but I cancelled my holiday for today for work purposes so will still hit my target even though feel like I've cheated lol.
    £4 quid for a !!!! sandwich and crisps day light robbery!!
    Currently on 13/14 with just tomorrow to complete
    Sealed pot challenge no 143
  • Morning,

List has been updated on the first page, everyone has done great and saved lots of pennies too :D

Although I won't hit my target this month (seems to be a recurring theme!) I should hopefully hit it next month.

Soup and a roll for me today.

Have a great day xx
  • wishus
    wishus Posts: 1,214 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Goat cheese on YS mediterranenan roll with cucumber, plus carrot sticks, yoghurt, apple and YS flapjack!
    Home improvement payments £16.6K to go

June Grocery Challenge: £241.30/250

Decluttering 1320/2024 Awards 🥇
    (24/06/24)
  • IvysMom
    IvysMom Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Day 11/16 done that's all for this month must try harder next time.
  • 2goals2get2
    Options
    14/15 after my pasta leftovers yesterday. I should hit 15 today with a tin of scotch broth and a couple of baby bel.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #135
    £1000 Emergency Fund Challenge #303
    Debt total £10085/11768 :eek: Emergency fund £120/1000 :beer:
    Weight loss 11.5/84lbs :j
  • Will end up finishing one day short as OH wants to go for lunch today, nearly hit target :rotfl:
  • wishus
    wishus Posts: 1,214 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Got a party tonight, so trying to be healthy and light today - tuna and chickpea salad, yoghurt, clementines, apple.
    Home improvement payments £16.6K to go

June Grocery Challenge: £241.30/250

Decluttering 1320/2024 Awards 🥇
    (24/06/24)
  • twiggy86
    twiggy86 Posts: 2,246 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This morning, the following conversation happened in my head...

"I'm so tired I can't be bothered to make lunch and probably won't have time. Plus there's nothing in to make sandwiches. Ok that's a lie, just nothing I fancy but I've done so well all month so I should treat myself and buy something. I could always lie [on this thread] and say I made it but accidentally left it home. Wow, really - going to lie rather than confess to be a lazy cow?! Do I really not want to hit my target? Oh bu**er, I'll just make the bliming sandwich!"

So yes, I hit my target of 21!!!
    Starting again..
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    twiggy86 wrote: »
    This morning, the following conversation happened in my head...

"I'm so tired I can't be bothered to make lunch and probably won't have time. Plus there's nothing in to make sandwiches. Ok that's a lie, just nothing I fancy but I've done so well all month so I should treat myself and buy something. I could always lie [on this thread] and say I made it but accidentally left it home. Wow, really - going to lie rather than confess to be a lazy cow?! Do I really not want to hit my target? Oh bu**er, I'll just make the bliming sandwich!"

So yes, I hit my target of 21!!!

haha I've had that conversation a few times :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family