New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Plusnet price increases

edited 8 October 2019 at 5:25PM in Broadband & Internet Access
36 replies 3.3K views
Crimson60Crimson60 Forumite
704 posts
500 Posts
✭✭
edited 8 October 2019 at 5:25PM in Broadband & Internet Access
Plusnet are increasing their prices including telephone, talk anytime and broadband.

I have been happy with great technical support but now think I would like to look elsewhere. Cost is important and I am hoping some of you good folks here can recommend good service.

When I switched to Plusnet it was from BT because their customer and technical support was so poor - often on hold for 40 minutes or longer.

Any good experiences will be greatly appreciated. Will be so sorry to leave Plusnet but it is becoming too expensive for just basic broadband, telephone (landline) and call packages.

I use the calls 'inclusive' up to an hour quite often - but, on top of their other price increases, £1 increase per month is too much.

Thank you very much for any opinions.

Crimson

Replies