SVS Securities - shut down?

Options

Comments

• My2penneth
    My2penneth Posts: 807 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 26 September 2019 at 4:57PM
    Options
    Just had an email through stating my holdings...they are seriously different to what I believe is in my account.

SEE BELOW -

(my account is actually ok)
  • Crossy1
    Options
    Just got the email, I am the same, way off what should be there.
  • My2penneth
    Options
    CHECK THE PDF SETTINGS - change the magnification :-))
  • My2penneth
    Options
    When I received the email, I opened it up and it only showed 2 pages and a table of holdings.

I contacted LC and they said my missing holdings were there ! I think if you change the magnification settings on the pdf they've sent you you might have more joy!

SO - CORRECTION - THE HOLDINGS WERE 100% CORRECT

but it's good to see that it wasn;t just me having finger problems with the email !!
  • johnburman
    Options
    Don't scare us all!
  • Crossy1
    Options
    Tried that, nothing else has appeared,its way out, unable to get through on the phone to them. Worried!
  • My2penneth
    Options
    Try adjusting the magnification settings or try printing the letter. Hopefully you will be able to see your holdings.
  • Crossy1
    Options
    Just had a thought that might explain it. I dealt through an ISA account and a standard trading account, both XO. While I have a record of all the shares I own I can not remember exactly the split between them. Could it be possible they have just sent details of the non ISA account. Any advice most appreciated.
  • shiznit76
    Options
    nothing yet for me, mind you, i suppose they won't fire out to all customers at same time
  • My2penneth
    My2penneth Posts: 807 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 26 September 2019 at 5:44PM
    Options
    Crossy - I have ONLY received info on my non ISA account at the moment - my ISA account is a different number entirely so YES it is the probable explanation for your missing shares - they will be detailed in a second email statement.

I'm expecting 4 statements ( two for me and two for my wifes accounts - we've just had 1 statement at the moment). They have 21000 clients to sort out.

I spoke to them today (4:30pm -ish) - they answered within a few rings. They promised to phone me back when I was querying the account - They did this within about 15 mins so +1 to Leonard Curtis.. They did mention that they were sending out details but they had such a lot of them to do. fair enough!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback