Claims Solution Group

Options

Comments

• rachevs123
    Options
    Hi, I have been contacted by Meridian today after timeshare claims solutions passed my details on regarding a mis sold timeshare. I am quite sceptical about signing a contract to attempt to legally get out of the contract. I thought we had already done this some time ago, but our contract is apparently suspended. Has anyone been through this process with Meridian & claim solutions & actually got compensation? Othrwise, is there another way to cancel the contract without all the fees on top & claim compensation? 
  • Alan_Bowen
    Alan_Bowen Posts: 4,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Go back and read previous posts, the 'you haven't really got out of the contract, it is only suspended' story is the line they use to catch you. If you have cancelled, you have cancelled. Please stop taking cold calls, you can't afford them
  • pjuggins
    Options
    Mr Bowen a section 75 is a direct claim against your credit card provider which wouldn't apply in this case as I found out when I tried to get a refund on the deposit a had to pay in order to originally by my timeshare.
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    So many first time posters with positive experiences, quelle surprise!
  • Alan_Bowen
    Options
    All coming out of the woodwork when people question whether anything is legitimate?.  And to pjuggins, Section 75 claims apply equally to loans as well as credit cards and if you can prove false advertising or other forms of is selling you can most certainly claim against the bank
  • Ganga
    Ganga Posts: 4,159 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Is it me are is there strong smell of SPAM on this thread?  :)
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
  • Alan_Bowen
    Options
    There is certainly a strong smell of something, all of which will take money from those who have been given the right advice over and over again
  • IvanOpinion
    IvanOpinion Posts: 22,215 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I wonder if there is any monetary reward for first time posters putting up good reviews for CSG?
    Past caring about first world problems.
  • Murphy_The_Cat
    Murphy_The_Cat Posts: 20,967 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 1 July 2020 at 12:36PM
    Options
    I wonder if there is any monetary reward for first time posters putting up good reviews for CSG?
    & if you're obligated to pay that reward for x # of years, with an annual charge of y per annum ?

• TELLIT01
    TELLIT01 Posts: 16,564 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    If we were seeing long standing members of the board, with hundreds of posts, singing the praises of this company that might carry some weight.  When the only one's doing so are first time posters their credibility is low to say the very least.  Who told them about the topics here in the first place?  It's not the sort of thing you would do a casual search for if you were already a happy customer.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback