Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Chavy89
    Chavy89 Posts: 119 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi All,
    Update on my cause after CONSTANT calls and emails L&Q finally released a certificate stating cladding had been changed ive now submitted that to my bank hopefully that will do the trick i will keep updating as we move forward
  • Lorenzo94
    Options
    Chavy89 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Update on my cause after CONSTANT calls and emails L&Q finally released a certificate stating cladding had been changed ive now submitted that to my bank hopefully that will do the trick i will keep updating as we move forward

Who did you contact?
  • hi123
    hi123 Posts: 269 Forumite
    Options
    looks like they all are releasing information today
    i also received email from bellway homes regarding platinum riverside saying
    havent received full report but cladding needs changing
    in anticipation of report they have agreed to start remedial work from feb
    as a prospective buyer i dont know where it leaves us
  • Chavy89
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    hi123 wrote: »
    looks like they all are releasing information today
    i also received email from bellway homes regarding platinum riverside saying
    havent received full report but cladding needs changing
    in anticipation of report they have agreed to start remedial work from feb
    as a prospective buyer i dont know where it leaves us

just seen this to be honest not good as most if not all lenders will not touch the building until work is completed and some sort of certificate stating works are completed have been done. That was the situation for me the works had been done and i received the cert but your looking at maybe 6-9 months for works to be done so unless your happy to wait that long plus maybe another 3 months waiting to actually getting the cert might be worth looking else where however im not a MB and they may know lenders happy to lend on this
  • Chavy89
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    so small update on my case the MB have decided to go with another lender as even tho we provided everything Halifax has asked for there still not accepting anything we offered so we are trying with another bank either (Barclays Accord or Virgin money) does anyone know if these will accept a FRA and Certificate stating cladding has been removed Plus 2 emails from L&Q stating the same I really dont know what more i can do 
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure