• MovingForwardsMovingForwards Forumite
    11.7K Posts
    10,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hang my head in shame :(
  • Rose_WoodRose_Wood Forumite
    867 Posts
    Hi,

I've not been posting as I've been doing terribly and for some reason putting weight on rather than losing it. I'm going to continue reading but think you'd better take me off your list Brambling. I will let you all know how I'm getting on but want to try not having a weekly weigh in.

Rose
    Weight Loss Challenge 5/7/19 10st 6lbs
    Target 8st 12lbs

Daily Steps Challenge 16,000
    Average daily steps: January 19,317, February 19,449, March 20,330, April 22,026, May 20,412 June 15,690
  • FrithFrith Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    B - avocado and salmon

L - avocado with egg baked in the centre

T - veg meatballs and roast veg (Ikea)

A few mini daim bars!
  • FrithFrith Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    B - sausage, fried egg, tomatoes

T - meatballs in tomato sauce

Pretty BSD. Will weigh in the morning...
  • Need2bthriftyNeed2bthrifty Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Morning All

Brambling I hope you are having a great holiday and not too many cream teas :naughty:.
    Rosewood sorry you have pulled out; a few years ago when I first did the challenge I always looked forward to reading your meal plans to get ideas, especially your famous chocolate mousse :D.

WI day for me today and thankfully I'm back on track after my over indulgence the previous week. I'm happy to report a 2lb loss, must have been the heavy duty gardening I did this weekend.

I want to get some more gardening done today but its a bit foggy here at the moment, hopefully it will burn back later.

Just about to have my boiled egg and soldiers then lunch is some leftover halloumi and lentil salad and for tea, a new to me recipe of Greek style chicken souvlaki, its been marinating in the fridge overnight and already smells delicious.
  • s_glovers_glover Forumite
    653 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Happy Monday everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Hope you are enjoying Devon Brambling and you have got over the journey!

Please to report a small loss of 1lb this week. Friday we went to the annual village hog roast. Despite the rain we spent most of Saturday in the garden laying turf on Saturday. Yesterday we spent all day at the village show. What a fantastic show for a tiny village and we were so lucky the rain held off. We even entered the 4.5 mile race. It was a tough one, multi terrain and a lot of up hill. Food for the day was pretty bad and plenty of drinkies so back on the straight and narrow today!
  • FrithFrith Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    STS. I’m not sure how that is possible, on 800 calories a day!
  • IzadoraIzadora Forumite
    2K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moving, there's no shame to STS. It's better than putting on and at least you had the courage to get on the scales, which is better than I managed this morning.

Rose, sorry you're struggling and please keep popping by even if you're not weighing in

Frith, that does seem quite unfair and hopefully it's just one of those weird fluctuations and it'll sort itself out next week.
  • FrithFrith Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    B - yoghurt and berries

L - avocado with baked egg

T - Spanish chicken

All BSD
  • Need2bthriftyNeed2bthrifty Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    What a waste of a morning!! I thought I had a hair appointment and got myself all smartened up walked the couple of miles into town only to find out its tomorrow - how embarrassing :o

Had a productive day yesterday, I cleared out the rhubarb patch, froze some for later in the year and made 6lb of rhubarb and ginger jam :drool:

B - toast with rhubarb jam, nectarine and a pear.
    L - l/o chicken souvlaki, salad mini wrap, handful of salted popcorn
    D - grilled sausages, baked beans. Yoghurt for pud
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs