NETFLIX OR Amzon Prime

Options
12346»

Comments

• Fatpigeon
    Options
    This is all relative to what you want to watch, I have both, I mainly use netflix, I watch amazon prime for Sneaky Pete and Grand tour, but mainly for the free same/next day postage, the thing that anoys me about prime the most is that not everything is included with the price, some of the shows/films you need to pay additional for. so if you can do without watching the amazon exclusive content, I would say netflix might be your better and cheapest option.
  • JustAnotherSaver
    Options
    I would definitely watch the other related shows as well. AFAIA they are Netflix exclusive.

Here's a handy little guide to the correct order to watch them in ;)

Daredevil s1
    Jessica Jones s1
    Daredevil s2
    Luke Cage s1
    Iron Fist s1
    The Defenders
    The Punisher
    Jessica Jones s2
    Luke Cage s2
    Daredevil s3
    Iron Fist s2
    Jessica Jones s3.

Iron Fist is a bit weak (in my opinion) but I really enjoyed all others and have just got around to starting JJ s3.

HTH.
    Ah thanks. We were just going to watch JJ-1-3 and then possibly pick something else to watch, randomly. I figured The Defenders would've probably come in at the end of it all.

Not sure whether Disney's purchase is going to be a good thing a bad thing or no different to the quality of content output. So long as it doesn't change things negatively then i'm good.
  • benson1980
    benson1980 Posts: 809 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    We have prime and it is a good deal. We order tonnes of stuff on amazon, plus the included music app is decent with a lot of content. Prime video- I find that some of the series are really good. The Americans, Man in the high castle. Kids content is great. Movies- we always find something to watch but that’s probably the weakest element. The main series on Netflix I tend to watch via other means and generally I’d say I prefer the prime original tv shows.

Also amazon customer service is really good. We’ve had a couple of unfortunate accidents with the kids kindles and they’ll offer a good deal for replacements if you are a prime customer. Even when the kindles are already pretty cheap for what they are.
  • mrmmhf
    mrmmhf Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    We started using Prime this week, after a using Netflix for years, and I think the content on Prime is probably better, but that's a subjective point based on our taste in movies and TV series. It's also cheaper.
  • Nebulous2
    Nebulous2 Posts: 5,126 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ...it can be quite cheap,... if you can share the cost.

We have Netflix ‘Premium Ultra HD’ package @ £11.99/month. It allows simultaneous streaming to 4 separate users/devices;...and those devices can be located anywhere in the UK ,...i.e. they aren’t limited to one specific broadband router/location etc. :D

I don’t know anything about Amazon Prime’s video service.

Without specifically admitting to being a multi-household abuser.... They don't even have to be located in the UK. I know of two accounts shared across continents. You only get local content though, not the home content.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure