June Bring Your Lunch To Work

Comments

• Hi, I would love to join too. Aiming to make tasty lunches and drop a few pounds over June.
  • Count me In for 14 days please!!:j

I work 4 days p/w but will allow myself to indulge in chicken friday twice :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Hi all. been really quiet on here the last few months but would like to join up again please. Only recently realised how much this thread motivates me to bring in lunch and save my money!!

Like to go for 16 this month please!

Many thanks
    January Grocery Challenge £71.51/£150.00    48% spent!
    February Grocery Challenge £79.83/£112        71% spent!
    March Grocery Challenge £0.00/£93.00           0% spent!

Save 2022    £2305.21
  • Just spotted this challenge and i need to be more organised about taking lunch to work.

20 for me please! Have some soups etc in the freezer and can usually manage leftovers a few times a week as well as salads. My main problem is that it is less than £2 for a school lunch and Fish finger Friday is a terrible temptation...
  • Please could I join! Quick walks to the sandwich shop are my downfall and I end up spending a fortune on lunches!
    I'll aim for all 20 days. Any lunch ideas/inspiration from people would be great. I'm a terribly fussy eater, but with a baby on the way, I'm trying to increase my repertoire!
    LBM: October 2016: £20,130 / Current: May 2019: £12,576 37.53%
    DFD: [STRIKE]February 2024[/STRIKE] April 2022?
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Buffythedebtslayer Posts: 18,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hello Can I join please?

I have just bought lunch (and ok I am not at work!) and it is expensive! and I do it fairly often in the week!

So I am aiming for 20 days :)

XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Hi all
    Happy 1st of June! Not at work today but my lunch could easily be taken to work. Half an avocado, half a ball of low fat mozzarella cheese with tomatoes and basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil. Very scrummy and filling.
  • 1/16 today (intentionally) leftover Spag Bol :) X
  • Morning all!! I was sabotaged this morning with my leftovers, which usually would of meant a meal deal for me but had a quick scurry around and pulled something together lol :) 1/14 complete !
  • redlaces wrote: »
    Please may I join the lunch club? I need something to keep me accountable!

Thanks
    Hi, I would love to join too. Aiming to make tasty lunches and drop a few pounds over June.

Morning,

Of course you can, just let me know how many days you plan to go for and I will add you to the list above :)

Pmo2
    x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family