IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Smart Parking Charge issued for a 10p underpayment

Options
1235»

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Braveface wrote: »
    Just an update to say that I've received a Final, Final, Final, warning from DRP over the weekend to say they will refer this back to Smart if I don't pay.

I'll ignore it as advised and wait and see if Smart come back.

Meantime thank you all for your help so far.

DRP continue with verbal diarrhoea ????? You just have to laugh about how stupid DRP are ...... just let them waste their time and money

Doubt Smart would be stupid enough to take this to court over 10p

My opinion about DRP is they should be sectioned under the mental health act
  • Braveface
    Braveface Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Looks like DRP have either changed their name or been kicked into touch in favour of a new bunch of idiots called Zenith! Received yet another letter saying that they have been appointed and (just like DRP) they are advising me to pay or Smart Parking will take me to court :rotfl: The letter is identical to ones I've previously received from DRP!
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Looks like DRP have either changed their name or been kicked into touch in favour of a new bunch of idiots called Zenith!

Read the small print at the foot of the letter (light grey ink) and all will be revealed!

You're another one taken in!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Looks like DRP have either changed their name or been kicked into touch in favour of a new bunch of idiots called Zenith! Received yet another letter saying that they have been appointed and (just like DRP) they are advising me to pay or Smart Parking will take me to court :rotfl: The letter is identical to ones I've previously received from DRP!

The same old dead dogs. it's called pass the parcel to the same people.

Complete fools living in cloud cuckoo land IGNORE THEM and let them play games with themselves, they enjoy that ?:rotfl:
  • Braveface
    Options
    Ahh I see it now..... So theyve now stepped back a couple of letters and are trying again! :spam:
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    Options
    Drp = Zenith = PCS = who knows or cares

Same place, different desk , S.S.D.D

Ignore
  • Braveface
    Options
    And yet another letter arrived this week - this time from Gladstone solicitors! :spam::rotfl:Yet more threats about what their client "might do"
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    Options
    And yet another letter arrived this week - this time from Gladstone solicitors! :spam::rotfl:Yet more threats about what their client "might do"

I bet it didn't come from Gladstones. If the letter tells you to pay Debt Recovery Plus, it definitely didn't come from Gladstones, it came from DRP.

All part of the smoke and mirrors game in which you are entangled.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Whether it's DRP or GLADSTONES, both are total idiots and all over 10p ???

Talk about being braindead :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport