Hideout

Options

Comments

• pecunianonolet
    pecunianonolet Posts: 1,248 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Still having issues in Chrome with CPU usage jumping from around 2-3% in normal usage environment to 30-40% as soon as I open a video page, regardless of which site. Same issue with Edge and Opera too. All browsers become unresponsive after a few minutes, laptop is getting increasingly hot and the fan runs on full speed. Tried on two different laptops. All browsers on latest version and cookies and cache cleared. 
    Tried normal and incognito windows. 

I do get adds and they credit until the browser is crashing and becomes unresponsive so that only task manager and end task helps. 

Pixelpoint support wants me to produce a video showing the issue after like 3-4 email exchanges but honestly, can't be bothered. 

Guess I cash out the last points and stop using it. It is supposed to run in the background and not consuming nearly 50% of my laptops resources. 
  • DCF383Mse
    DCF383Mse Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    Nova Postagem no FaceBook ...

Mergulhe em maio com MAYMOTION!Desbloqueie 20 pontos emocionantes para começar o seu mês com estilo cinematográfico! Depressa - resgatável para os primeiros 4.500 participantes!O código expira em 13/05/2024 às 23h59 PST.Experimente o movimento de maio e ganhe recompensas enquanto desfruta dos seus vídeos favoritos!
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    All posts here have to be in English.
    And over the past week or so Hideout's not been running smoothly again for me either. Now noticed it sometimes bogs the computer down, sometimes the video stops, sometimes it does well and credits very nicely but other times it stops crediting.
    Looks to still be full of issues and has mostly been that way since they changed stuff maybe a couple of months ago. Shame since they've got a great supply of ads.
  • DCF383Mse
    DCF383Mse Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    New Code Post on FaceBook...

MAYMOTION for 20 Pontos ...

Dive into May with MAYMOTION ! Unlock 20 exciting spots to start your month in cinematic style! Hurry - redeemable for the first 4,500 participants! Code expires on 5/13/2024 at 11:59 pm PST. Try the May movement and earn rewards while enjoying your favorite videos!

NOTE: Sorry, correction of my previous post.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Still having issues in Chrome with CPU usage jumping from around 2-3% in normal usage environment to 30-40% as soon as I open a video page, regardless of which site. Same issue with Edge and Opera too. All browsers become unresponsive after a few minutes, laptop is getting increasingly hot and the fan runs on full speed. Tried on two different laptops. All browsers on latest version and cookies and cache cleared. 

I do get adds and they credit until the browser is crashing and becomes unresponsive so that only task manager and end task helps. 

Pixelpoint support wants me to produce a video showing the issue after like 3-4 email exchanges but honestly, can't be bothered. 

Guess I cash out the last points and stop using it. It is supposed to run in the background and not consuming nearly 50% of my laptops resources. 
    I've been experiencing this. The minute I load up hideout everything else just stops working. I'm not even earning any points. Extra frustrating as recently I have been having decent amounts of points, but the last week or so I have earnt nothing as it just crashes everything.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • pecunianonolet
    pecunianonolet Posts: 1,248 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    mikep22 said:

I've been experiencing this. The minute I load up hideout everything else just stops working. I'm not even earning any points. Extra frustrating as recently I have been having decent amounts of points, but the last week or so I have earnt nothing as it just crashes everything.
    Thanks for sharing your experience, at least it shows I am not the only one. I have raised a ticket with them and they gave me some unhelpful feedback and in the end asked me to provide a video showing it which I can't bother to do. I think they will only really investigate if they receive enough tickets reporting the same issue. Would be great if you could raise it. 
  • bartbear1
    bartbear1 Posts: 544 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    CINEMAVIBE 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business