We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Hideout

Options

Comments

• pecunianonolet
    pecunianonolet Posts: 1,289 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    MollyR said:
    I wonder whether this is related to the lack of points again?  Today, I had no morning 9 points;  and for a couple of days my points seem to have been capped at around 120.  Very disappointing!  So the 25 is certainly welcome.
    Around 900 points today already but guessing at the speed of adds showing I will finish the day with just under 1500. Key element is to move around their pages, not all pay every day. Some days I get almost nothing on jetsetlive.tv so I move to cozycrafts.tv and if I not get at least 5 adds in the first 4-10 min I move on. lmaoden.tv also works nicely from time to time. 
  • pebblebeach8
    pebblebeach8 Posts: 398 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I had hardly any points over weekend so shut it down.  So far today got around 550 points on puppybear.tv. 
    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 552 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Strange that we seem to have very different experiences with the Hideout sites.
    Ever since they fixed the issue last week when no ads credited, I've been getting several hundred points a day by running JetSetLive in an up-to-date version of Firefox for maybe 5 or 6 hours a day.
    Molly, with the daily 9 points, maybe one or two of the sites still don't have the option to claim that, so have you tried changing to a different one? I've had no problem claiming it from JetSet.
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Yes, if I don't see the daily points on one site, I try others;  yesterday was the first I that I couldn't find it on any that I tried.
    As far as the advertisement points are concerned, today seems a bit better.  So far I have earned 168.1, including the daily 9, watching Tonka the Malamute on Lmaoden.tv.  Not a generous total, but at least it hasn't stalled!
  • pebblebeach8
    pebblebeach8 Posts: 398 Forumite
    Options
    This was posted yesterday on F/B, but just managed to redeem for 20 points - APRILWATCH
    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,364 Forumite
    Options
    This was posted yesterday on F/B, but just managed to redeem for 20 points - APRILWATCH
    Just worked for me.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £91,241.78 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £200 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £115.70 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £943.75 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure