Primeextra.co

Options
13»

Comments

• Alandi
    Options
    Would be interested if you have received your refund, I have the same issue :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • razvana
    razvana Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I assume you made the payment by a Visa or MasterCard card? If so, under their rules you can contact your bank and advise you haven't received the goods and they will get the £6 back into your account within 24 hours. It is then up to the company to prove that the item was received by you and that they have made all possible efforts to resolve this prior to you contacting the bank which they clearly haven't!

I ordered mid March, and until last week had not been able to contact anyone to chase where the item was so I called my bank and got my money back that way. It's only £6 but it's the principle. Imagine if they took 500 ordered of £6 a day and no-one ever received their goods. Because of the amount alot of people would think not to take it further but if it's a scam , they're laughing!

Hope you get it resolved this way :T
  • suzzieb
    Options
    I am pleased to find other complaints regarding Prime Extra. I ordered a Dutch Mutcher from this company early April and still haven't received it. I have also emailed them twice and had no reply.

Today I cannot even find a link for the company on Google.

Has this company ceased trading? If it hasn't then it should be stopped from trading as it appears they take your money but don't honour the purchase by posting out the goods!!
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,732 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    suzzieb
    It's better if you find complaints about a company before you give them money.

It's worth doing a tiny bit of research to see who you are thinking about doing business with.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure