Free to view on prime

kah22
kah22 Posts: 1,830 Forumite
First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
I’m just coming to the end of a Prime Trial and there are some good shows/films that I like. That said I’m frustrated; I spot a film I’d like to watch and what do you know it’s a pay to view movie !

An internet search will show various sites with The Best 100, 50, 25 or whatever films, but that’s just a journalist view. What I’d like to know is there a site anywhere that will give me a complete list of the Free to View Films / Shows on Prime.

As always thanks for the advice

Kevin

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Strangely enough yes there is, it's on Amazon Prime...

Click on 'Your Prime' (top right), click on 'Prime Video' from the option along the top. Both 'TV Shows' & 'Movies' have 'Included with Prime' as an option.

'Originals' & 'Kids' don't have the option so I'm presuming everything on them is included.
  • Bigphil1474
    Bigphil1474 Posts: 2,400 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    OP, I'm off prime at the minute, but in my experience, all the pay to view stuff eventually ends up free, so just need a bit of patience. When I had it, I used to add it to my watchlist and wait for it to be free. Typically does the same with tv series e.g. series 1 and 2 are free, series 3 is ptv, then when series 4 comes out, 3 is free. As Colin says above, you can view Included content by changing the settings.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure