Forum Home» Motoring» Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

Parking (Code of Practice) Act 2019 updates from Parliament. - Page 3

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Parking (Code of Practice) Act 2019 updates from Parliament.

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
41 replies 1.5K views

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    85.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave voters don't care as long as someone sorts it out in the best way for the Country and don't keep smarming around trying to convince us that we need a 'People's Vote' (we had one) or that we are stupid.

So speaks the great unwashed football fan! :)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • waamowaamo Forumite
    9.4K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coupon-mad wrote: »

So speaks the great unwashed football fan! :)

What's wrong with being a football fan? Some of us refuse to sit down at a game too!

Ps your team are rubbish.!:p
    This space for hire.
    85.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I don't disagree, 3 wins in 23!

But my team survived and next season is a new start. :)
  • waamowaamo Forumite
    9.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I don't disagree, 3 wins in 23!

But my team survived and next season is a new start. :)

It could be an interesting season for you. Sacking the manager was either a stroke of genius or a desperate throw of the dice. I'm not sure which really.

I guess it depends who you can get and how much they can spend. If you've got a bit of money I would start by looking to go poaching in Geordie land as a first port of call. There is an unhappy Spaniard there who could turn things around.
    This space for hire.
  • edited 16 May 2019 at 4:02PM
    The_DeepThe_Deep Forumite
    16.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 16 May 2019 at 4:02PM
    and can rightfully claim to know more about the EU, its history, its institutions, its legislative powers and its Parliament than most on here.

I am going to have to disagree with you Mr C.

I worked at our Embassy in Brussels for three years leading up to accession, Worked on the Maastrict Treaty. I have lived in Spain for four years , and have travelled extensively in both East and Western Europe. I also visited Spain and Portugal in the 60s, they were dirt poor and primitive. I can see no advantage in leaving.

BTW, I am with you about the egg game, I hooked for my school against the Ghurkas in the 50s.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
    85.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Sacking the manager was either a stroke of genius or a desperate throw of the dice.
    Yes but we trust Tony Bloom, a professional Poker player who runs interesting companies that (AIUI) calculate betting risks for monied customers, as if betting was an investment.

If anyone knows about last throws of the dice, it's him.

Perez? I like him, he was on my fantasy footie team (but my daughter beat the whole family, and she never goes to football, so what do I know...).
  • waamowaamo Forumite
    9.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭

Perez? I like him, he was on my fantasy footie team (but my daughter beat the whole family, and she never goes to football, so what do I know...).

I was thinking Ben!tez. He could be coaxed away from Newcastle and he has done absolute wonders there without spending a penny.

I reckon he could get you well away from the danger zone.
    This space for hire.
    85.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...not sure I want the fat Spanish Waiter...we could do better, IMHO.
  • DoaMDoaM Forumite
    10.3K posts
    10,000 Posts Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm quite happy for us to keep the Fat Spanish Waiter (if he'll stay). And hand off Perez too ... once Miggy is back and fit the front 3 of Perez, Miggy and Rondon will put the willies up a lot of defences. :)
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
  • edited 16 May 2019 at 5:43PM
    Snakes_BellySnakes_Belly Forumite
    1.1K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    edited 16 May 2019 at 5:43PM
    If you can cope with the Black Country spake then the Black Country comedienne Doreen Tipton, AKA Gill Jordan has produced some videos of political satirical sketches. One of my favourites is Full English which although produced about the time of the referendum is still relevant.

There is also Old Time Political Music Hall with Ball's up Gordon Brown, Roll Out the Ballot, This Old Man (said get out while you can and don't dilly dally Mrs May), It's a long way to tip your rubbish and others.

On polling day for the local elections Doreen's advice was to 'stay at wum'
    She is guaranteed to offend whatever your political persuasion.

Nolite te bast--des carborundorum.