All Boxed Up

Options
1234568»

Comments

• ejr
    ejr Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I ended up doing a charge back on this, after no response whatsoever from All Boxed Up. Thanks for the heads up about TOYL, though.
  • Gillybeen
    Options
    Hooray! I have finally received my refund for goods ordered in January that were never delivered. I contacted Karen Davis via her new company Time of Your Life. If you use that to send an email it seems to work.

Thanks all, after reading this I also contacted Ms Davies through Time of your life ( info @ toyd . co . uk ) forwarding all my previous communications and stated if I didn't hear back in 24 hours I would take it further. Within 20 minutes I had a reply and I've now received the refund in my bank account! I'd definitely give it a go if you've got your order details, etc. Good luck :-)
  • Jankhatib
    Options
    Hi
    I was also waiting since January for refund. Tried numerous times to get in touch. Today received an email from akhemypr.co.uk asking for bank details to give me the refund. Has anyone else received this? Can’t believe it if it is legit.
    Thanks Janet.
  • Dianelr
    Options
    I too received the email offering a refund today. I replied to the email address, which bounced back as not known. I an still considering my next move.
    I would be interested in any other comments
    Diane
  • joanneft55
    Options
    I had ‘the email’ yesterday and again this morning despite the fact that she did eventually refund me after eight months of placing the order and lots of ignored correspondence. Sounds like she’s finally been rumbled!!
  • WendyHarrison
    Options
    My husband and I also ordered goods from All Boxed Up in Oct 2018 & Jan 2019 & never received them. We have both emailed the company several times to ask for a refund, but didn't receive a response. A couple of months ago my husband received an email with details of an email address he needed to send his details to for a refund. He's still waiting............I think it's shocking that this company is still trading (I still get offers by email) when it clearly owes a lot of customers refunds for goods they paid for but never received. I wish moneysaving expert would look into this company.
  • soozie_woozie
    Options
    Like you and countless others, i never received my order placed on the 30th September 2018.
    received several empty promises about it and then a refund at my instigation via email over several weeks. Then nothing, except almost daily email ads for All Boxed Up.The company was apparently still trading but ignoring my request for a refund of my money, which is a legal breach of contract.
    Fast forward to mid October 2019, some 13 months later, when i wrote to Karen Davis, the Director of All Boxed Up asking for return of my money. She eventually sent me a cheque with a slip just saying sorry for the delay.No explanation or recognition of the time lapse for the refund or poor service received.
    Most of the problems ive read about seemed to have started around October 2018.I have my own theories but one i will share is that she might have been shutting down that buisness.Many ltd companies do this only to start up another one leaving that one with debts unpaid.Tough luck on the poor customer who is still owed a refund. To her probably another day at the office but to me it was contemptous to be treated like that for so long. If someone steals something from a shop they are deemed to be a shoplifter but if you buy online and dont get your money back thats a civil matter.
    She must have been well aware that so many people were owed refunds but apparently did nothing about it unless pursued.

Well Karen Davies, has indeed started another company called Time Of Your Life, which she seems to be throwing herself into from what ive seen..I would not trust this new company one bit going by my previous experience of her service and hope many others affected do the same.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 9 January 2020 at 11:21AM
    Options
    Some search terms for google
    Beauty boxes subscription
    Reviews scam
    Over 40
    Time of your life
    TOYL

https://www.alchemypr.co.uk

https://www.toyl.co.uk
    Alchemy partnership llp

Being promoted by
    https://www.countrywives.co.uk
    Annabel & Grace

https://www.milon.com
  • meloncholly
    Options
    I ordered a box from All Boxed Up in October 2019, and nothing turned up.  I used their "contact me" to get in touch them in both November and December, pointing them to their terms and conditions, no response whatsoever.  I had almost forgotten about it, but in January I got in touch with my card holder and got my money back.  It wasn't a lot of cash but it was the principle, I was also annoyed that they didn't have the courtesty to respond to my messages, but took the money.  Yesterday I received an email from Beauty Bargains with the message "All Boxed Up is now closed, but sign up for our brand new site, Beauty-Bargains.co.uk", same sort of thing, so be warned folks as they are still using the All Boxed Up mailing list.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure