edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
5 replies 621 views
typeractivetyperactive Forumite
906 posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience of selling their phones to Gecko mobile? Any recommendations or avoid and do eBay?

Gecko look to offer what I'd like for my phone, and there isn't that 'forgotten' cost of how much eBay take for their sales fees (which to be fair I can never work out accurately!).

Cheers
:beer:
"The future needs a big kiss"

Replies

• edited 3 February 2019 at 5:38PM
    grumblergrumbler Forumite
    53.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 3 February 2019 at 5:38PM
    Never heard of Gecko, but...
    1. Ebay is currently offering £1 final value fee on many accounts. Check yours. I guess this excludes Paypal fees.
    2. Some recent thread - What is the best site to sell my iPhone
    3. MSE article - Sell Old Mobiles
    We are born naked, wet and hungry...Then things get worse. :(

.withdrawal, NOT withdrawel ..bear with me, NOT bare with me
    .definitely, NOT definately ......separate, NOT seperate
    should have, NOT should of
    .....guaranteed, NOT guarenteed
  • I've sold a few phones to them and always been paid the full value on the same day. My phones have always been in decent cosmetic condition though, not sure how lenient they are on scratches etc.
  • typeractivetyperactive Forumite
    906 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I've sold a few phones to them and always been paid the full value on the same day. My phones have always been in decent cosmetic condition though, not sure how lenient they are on scratches etc.

Great, mine is in mint condition. Always very well looked after, no visible scratches etc.:T
    "The future needs a big kiss"
  • Mister_GMister_G Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure you take pictures of the phone showing its condition before you send it off to them
  • bp5678bp5678 Forumite
    338 posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I've sold a few phones to them and always been paid the full value on the same day. My phones have always been in decent cosmetic condition though, not sure how lenient they are on scratches etc.

Great, mine is in mint condition. Always very well looked after, no visible scratches etc.:T
    Hi did you use Gecko Mobile in the end? If so, how were they?