What is the best site to sell my iPhone

Options
hello, i want to sell my phone online and i need some good sites to look into. Any referrals or help would be appreciated.

Comments

• grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Define 'best'.
    MSE article - Sell Old Mobiles

My opinion - ebay.
  • Frozen_up_north
    Options
    You can also sell it via an Apple store, either as a trade-in or for a voucher to spend with Apple. We did that with our old iPhones when buying new ones at the Store... similar trade-in price to elsewhere, but no dodgy back street dealers to fiddle you.
  • Alex1982
    Alex1982 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    You can also sell it via an Apple store, either as a trade-in or for a voucher to spend with Apple. We did that with our old iPhones when buying new ones at the Store... similar trade-in price to elsewhere, but no dodgy back street dealers to fiddle you.

I'd second this having just done this today. Never thought Apple would offer as much as some of the trade-in sites but they offered £155 back on a 6S which I was v pleased with.

They'll only give you cash onto your card if you're trading in against a new phone, otherwise it's a credit (giftcard) to spend with Apple.
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,453 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Alex1982 wrote: »
    Never thought Apple would offer as much as some of the trade-in sites ....

Would they be interested in 3gs, 4s and 5s?
  • TomokoAdhami
    Options
    There are several sites where you can sell your used phone at a good rate. First of all, you should try eBay. Yes, it is a popular and trustworthy name where you can sell your phone after proper inspection. If you are an eco-friendly person and willing to go with an environment-friendly place then you should try Envirofone. They usually resold it to UK citizens or developing countries.

You can also consider Cash A Phone if you want a reasonable price for your phone. They work in many countries of Europe, Middle East and Asia and they provide your payment via Bank wire or PayPal. On the contrary, either you are going to sell or buy your smartphone then Mazuma could also be a reliable place in this regard. The best thing is about Mazuma that pays the sellers on the same day after inspection of the cell phone.
  • Aachaltomar
    Options
    You can exchange it with a newer phone by paying the extra amounts, depending on the phone. Secondly, you can try selling it on ebay, buyrus and more.
  • Magar008
    Options
    Would just use ebay or cex shop
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,867 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    9 month old thread resurrected. OP is long gone, as (probably) is their phone.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure