Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Ohhhis that what they are...I thought the house were baby Mogwai :rotfl:

Assuming they are anyway, not paid too much attention to them, lol:rotfl:
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pleased to see whilst browsing the Valentines Day / Mothers Day version of the 'Star Gifts' (yawn!), that Boots have cut back on the plastics!!! Cardboard inners and no plastic film cover on the front of the Sanctuary gift either....

Well done Boots!!!
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Pleased to see whilst browsing the Valentines Day / Mothers Day version of the 'Star Gifts' (yawn!), that Boots have cut back on the plastics!!! Cardboard inners and no plastic film cover on the front of the Sanctuary gift either....

Well done Boots!!!

Hurrah! About time too
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I was in my very local tiny Boots today, they still have several Little Mix make-up sets and the obligatory rolls of wrapping paper :D
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Picked up a couple of hooded ponchos, £13.00 to £3.90. Long sleeved T shirts, £6 to £1.80. This was in Watford, Waterfields, not INTU. They were marked 1/2 price but went though even less.

I had the only 2 ponchos, but there were quite a few T shirts. I didn't price-check the girlie stuff.
  • Lavendar
    Options
    Wonder when the 90% sale will start
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still loads a stuff in my local, nothing spectacular but would be tempted by the odd thing at 90%, if it ever happens!
  • Agusssiia
    Options
    Such a shame no sale in my local boots
  • roshydoshy
    Options
    I went into the Luton branch on Saturday and they had selected additional items in the clearance section - Sienna X tans (items from whole range) , Model Co Tan (whole range) and a few suntan lotions reduced to £2 each
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Just been into boots for the first time in about 3 weeks today. Didn't bother with sale and hadn't had any cause to go there. Happened to pass today and was astounded to see how much 70% sale stuff was left, 17 days later!!! Literally a whole aisle side crammed with Fat Face, Little Mix, Harry Potter, and a few other brands I don't recall. I can't remember ever seeing more than a few gift tags and tatty bits left on otherwise bare shelves by the following day in years gone by, I've definitely never seen this much stock left 2+ weeks later!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure