Forum Home » Boost Your Income

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;) - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

edited 15 December 2019 at 5:28PM in Boost Your Income
2.9K replies 548.4K views

Replies

• WizzbangWizzbang Forumite
    4.7K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beware, I just got a GTM survey claiming that it would be 'safe' for me to log into my actual credit card account whilst I completed this survey. I've had it before and I can't believe they're still pumping that rubbish out. Just a warning for any newbies, that it is never safe to do such a thing!!!! 0_0
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• BiscuitMonsterBiscuitMonster Forumite
    235 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Ok so forgive me for bewing dim, Is someone watching this thread 24/7 for every time a 'redeem in swagbutton' word comes up? or is it only the "odous" (fish-e ) word that triggers it?

Oh I like your logic :T
  • clynduclyndu Forumite
    549 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Instant survey 4sb 1 question on wrapping paper.
  • Wizzbang wrote: »
    Beware, I just got a GTM survey claiming that it would be 'safe' for me to log into my actual credit card account whilst I completed this survey. I've had it before and I can't believe they're still pumping that rubbish out. Just a warning for any newbies, that it is never safe to do such a thing!!!! 0_0
    Never ceases to amaze me the sleaziness of these survey providers. No wonder they never want anyone who works in the media or law doing their surveys! :rotfl:
  • SystemSystem
    177.7K posts
    10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mikep22 wrote: »
    Have you been drinking lol? :rotfl::beer:

Not yet, but I will be avoiding whatever the mods tipple is. Seems to have the opposite effect of alcohol on me, which makes me mellow ;)

Merry Christmas :beer:
  • SystemSystem
    177.7K posts
    10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the SwagIQ app, it beeps or notifies you 10 min before a game.

There is always something people dislike on a swago or a spin and win. For me its anything to do with referrals.

So "in theory" you could refer your cat to complete the Swago. Said cat earns 500 SB and you both get a 300 SB bonus the next month, plus you make 50 at 10% of what the cat made. That's 1150
    If the cat also, say, bought a pizza from Dominos through the shop then they would also get 1500 SB 32 days later as a first shop purchase.

I confirm again, Christmas alcohol is yet unopened :rotfl:
  • SystemSystem
    177.7K posts
    10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems the mods are now deleting posts that direct us to the other thread for codes, that seems a little mean - spirited.
  • So I can post any sort of pointless stuff like "just did a survey, it paid" or "searched Dolphin and got 5sb" but I cant put a post a swagcode or a link to the page where there is a swagcode? Whoever is deleting my posts you really need to get out more
  • John1963John1963 Forumite
    362 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    ...It appeared in my account seconds ago - everybody in the UK should have them now!:beer:
  • I don't understand why you need to post in this thread linking to the SB codes thread [if the mods have said not to]. Maybe everyone else is using this forum in a completely different way to me, but both the swagbucks threads are in the exact same sub-forum and rarely, if ever, go off the first page. Whenever a code is posted in that thread it's bumped to the top of the sub-forum just like this one is whenever anyone posts in it. There's nothing special about this thread and nothing cryptic about the other thread, they're in the same place. If you can click on this thread, you can click on that one too. Am I missing something here?
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support