• John1963
    John1963 Posts: 456 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 15 May 2019 at 8:43AM
    Options
    Step 1 - 3 SB

Step 2 - 5 SB

Notes:
    (1) 2 x Toro 1-Clicks did not credit :( Update now credited :j (2) I was successful hitting a 60 SB survey, I am also finding that I get more of these nowadays.:j (3) I seem to be banned from Smores at the moment:(
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 May 2019 at 11:05AM
    Options
    Ok what is going on with shop I had lots of acitvity pending that has now dissapeared and not awared most were for the travel searches such as booking buddy travel republic etc. I know there is a cap on the amount of times it can be awarded each month but I have not been awarded for any simply gone from activiy pending despite it sitting there for weeks they have all just dropped off!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,916 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    Ok what is going on with shop I had lots of acitvity pending that has now dissapeared and not awared most were for the travel searches such as booking buddy travel republic etc. I know there is a cap on the amount of times it can be awarded each month but I have not been awarded for any simply gone from activiy pending despite it sitting there for weeks they have all just dropped off!

Some previous posts.
    semtex1 wrote: »
    i looked at my pending shop and earn account and all of my skyscanner pending points have been set to zero. Thats about 3 weeks worth of 30 or 60 points a time, so not very happy they have arbitrarily decided to take away all the points. Complaint has been sent

They changed the T&Cs earlier this month to
    Members will be eligible cashback on just one search with Skyscanner. SB will not be paid on hotel searches, See full terms and conditions apply.

previously it was a maximum of 8 searches a month (240 sb if you didn't search for flights) - I have an old 3 SB search that still shows as pending (it started at 90 days, 43 left) but 8 hotel searches last month have all zeroed which would be correct under the new T&Cs (ignoring they have always said booking when it should just be search)

They still show as Zero on mine but the Shop Activity must be set to "All" and not Awarded or Pending to see them
    Show: All Awarded Pending
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,916 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 15 May 2019 at 5:53PM
    Options
    Unusually Swagbucks Live is 17:00 today instead of/as well as 01;00

https://www.swagbuckslive.com/
  • anamak
    anamak Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    Instant 47 SB Survey ID: 45728

How important is beauty and wellbeing to you? :rotfl:
  • anamak
    anamak Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    Instant 48 SB Survey ID: 45729

Have you ever given to a charity that does charitable work overseas? :eek:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    To do list bonuses today are 2 and 7sb
  • BiscuitMonster
    Options
    scubaangel wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with being sent Mastercard codes - I redeemed for one which according to SB was sent a week ago but haven't had the code from the reward provider. I've started contacting the help desk about it but according to them it's been sent.

Have you had a resolution to this? I would be interested too. I've given up with the hassle of losing the £1 when I used the card on Amazon so I was saving up for a £25 Mastercard but now I'm not sure if I should just go for the £5 Amazon vouchers.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I miss the Gold Surveys that linked to Userzoom - they were always quick and easy SB :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure