Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• polkadot
    polkadot Posts: 1,867 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have 4 items left on my SWAGO, I've never had that many before. One of them is earn from your referral. How many SB does my referral need to have for me to earn? I've never done the referrals before. But DH has let me use his email as long as I do the work for him.
  • plumptonred
    Options
    Discovery Offer: AdGate Media: PSP - Harry Potter Mystery 128SB (currently on double pay)

This credited after only entering my email address. I don't usually do this companies offers and didn't realise it was them (because they never credit usually) until I'd already entered my email. I closed the tab, but it credited any way. :)

Thanks for the info but I wasn't so lucky!:lipsrseal
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    Options
    I'm sure there's a way to continue - click a link to accept responsibilty or something, there is for my ISP if it gets flagged as "harmful".

Why yes there is, so long as you accept the risk.
  • bicif
    bicif Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    got this today Survey Completion on 11/18/2018 - PMR8680285 250sb :D
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    antrobus wrote: »
    Why yes there is, so long as you accept the risk.
    The reason a site like that was most likely reported, is for phishing/spam not for malware. All the offers on websites like SB are basically phishing/spam websites - they churn the details people put in to them and sell them on to god knows who. That's why everyone says don't use your real email etc. Use a throwaway email account, there's no problem.
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,201 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    daffydog wrote: »
    Has anyone else had problems with customer support today? I put two tickets in this morning for non crediting daily surveys and replied to the automated email response. Usually I am credited manually quickly but have not had a cheep.

Same for me today - normally they take action within an hour, but nothing so far, although I included cast-iron screenshots and confirmed in response to the autoreply. I guess it's the time of year!
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    Options
    The reason a site like that was most likely reported, is for phishing/spam not for malware. All the offers on websites like SB are basically phishing/spam websites - they churn the details people put in to them and sell them on to god knows who. That's why everyone says don't use your real email etc. Use a throwaway email account, there's no problem.

No, I have found such warnings few and far between.

I thought it might be helpful to bring it to people's attention that there was such a warning on a seemingly to good to be true 128SB instant offer.

Please yourself if you don't.
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,201 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    MollyR wrote: »
    Same for me today - normally they take action within an hour, but nothing so far, although I included cast-iron screenshots and confirmed in response to the autoreply. I guess it's the time of year!

Got my 70SB credited now, seven and a half hours after putting in the ticket. But the e-mail is quite different to normal; no name attached to it (usually, it's "Jake") and no "thanks for hanging in there" and so forth. This time it says: "Thank you for writing in and we do apologize for the experience you had with this activity. We thank you for investing your time and in good faith have credited you the full amount of the activity. Thank you again for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful day! Courtesy/Good Faith credits are applied without a valid confirmation from our partners. Please know there is no guarantee will be able to honor future credits."
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    bicif wrote: »
    got this today Survey Completion on 11/18/2018 - PMR8680285 250sb :D

I got that one too 250 SB plus an extra 125 Dec Spin and Win Survey bonus. Funny thing is I don't remember doing a delayed payout survey... I normally avoid them because it's difficult to track them. Not complaining though :D
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Discovery Offer: AdGate Media: PSP - Harry Potter Mystery 128SB (currently on double pay)

This credited after only entering my email address. I don't usually do this companies offers and didn't realise it was them (because they never credit usually) until I'd already entered my email. I closed the tab, but it credited any way. :)

I've completed the offer in full and 10 minutes later, still no credit. So it seems just another dud.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family