We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What will you spend, Thursday 8th November.

124»

Comments

  • poorbabe
    poorbabe Posts: 901 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    :j:jMy first NSD in over a week!!! :T:T:T

    On the way home I stopped into the local organic supermarket. Was tempted a little, but decided to do a proper shop when I've done my meal plans so I only buy what I need. I can't believe I'm doing that. What have you people done to me? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    The 365 Day 1p Challenge 2025. Member #42
  • x_raphael_xx
    x_raphael_xx Posts: 4,413 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    £109.42 spent today!! All on xmas pressys!

    Ok I lied, £16 was on beer for me!
    Debt Free as of 17/01/2009 Turtle Power!!

    EF Challenger #3 £1543.72 / £5000
    MFW 2024 #100 £1300.00 / £10,000

    MFiT #40 Jan 2025 Target - £99,999.00
    Mortgage at 30/09/22 £113,694.11 | Mortgage at 24/01/23 £110,707.87
    Mortgage at 21/04/23 £107,701.01 | Mortgage at 20/07/23 £106,979.65
    Mortgage at 04/10/23 £106,253.77 | Mortgage at 10/01/24 £105,324.57
    Mortgage at 01/04/24 £104,424.73 | Mortgage at 01/10/24 £103,594.98
  • I have spent absolutely nothing today and really am hoping not to spend anything until the end of next week so that I can recoup some of my overspending from earlier this week. :D
    Debt August 2007 - £38,204.58 - Completely Debt Free - May 2008 - Now Proudly Saving. :D
    DFW Nerd Number 684 - Proud To Have Dealt With My Debts
    :heartpuls Very Proud Aunty Ciara :heartpuls
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.