We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What will you spend, Thursday 8th November.
Comments
-
30p on toast for brekkie at the canteen....ran out of time at home this morning, but did remember to bring in my lrft overs from dinner last night for lunch today! yay!
LP
xox0 -
-
I have spent nothing but my oh just popped to shops for bits so i shall let you know later, i have told him not go over £30 tho lolSealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.320
-
£5.80 on some bread, muffins, crumpets, crisps, ham and cheeseDebtfree JUNE 2008 - Thank you MSE:T0
-
I spent £1.78 sending an ebay parcel.
I think there was one other little spend.....err just can't remember.......let me think..........oh yeah..
£1960 tuition fees :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Haven't included this for weekly spends as it was paid with using my bank loan which is what I got it for.
Thank god or my results for Moozies weekly challenge would be quite bad :rotfl::eek: Total debt £21,000 :eek:Weight loss to date - 2 st, 2lb:j0 -
Today have spent...
£2.00 on soup for lunch
£2.80 travel
Logged onto Pigsback today and had 2,912 piggypoints which I didn't think i'd get, so was well happy with £25 for only having to spend £5, will help with Christmas!!!! :T0 -
Hi Guys!
OH has just taken DD to buy a school bag as hers broke and she is buying a "Charlie & Lola" umbrella...she is 13 next month FGS!:D
Had £320 paid into account from my hospital stay with HSA...completely forgot about it...and OH reminded me on last day in there.
Also, Boots have emailed me to say they have credited my advantage card with 3120 points as they didnt credit 2 weeks ago on an order (I emailed them as points not addes)...I only spent £65 though, but the email stated that the offer 10 points for £1 was on that day, but surely that adds to 650
...will see when card is put in machine.
PP
xxTo repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,requires brains!FEB GC/DIESEL £200/4 WEEKS0 -
had to go to Asda today and spent £30 odd but £8 was on dd jim jams for xmas the rest on food should last us until next week, fingers crossed until late next week.0
-
I have spent:
£5.00 in Netto
£2.00 in Iceland
£14.92 in Morrisons
£2.35 on pauls Cigs
£0.70 on filter tips
£24.97 Spent.Sealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.320 -
Hi kids, quite an expensive day for me - 45p on chocolate and £24.50 for the Christmas party (bloody tribute act - I don't even like Lionel Richie!). I have a date tonight, just at cinema thank god as I'm feeling a bit sneezy and dozy today with the onset of a cold, BUT it's not Orange Wednesday! Don't know how much the cinema is these days - about £6? And I'll be popping in to tesco for some sweeties (about £1.50?) and tissues (£1?). Roll on payday...Weightloss: 14.5/65lb0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

