We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What will you spend, Thursday 8th November.

13

Comments

  • Bagpuss741
    Bagpuss741 Posts: 2,291 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I've spent £1.38 posting a parcel. I'm having quite a good week apart from yesterday I spent £40 on my dog:o (Hydrotherapy and a haircut)
    Tesco: £1361.19, Vanquis: £2644.73, Very: £563.08, Next: £1636.95, M&S: £1049.92. As of 5th February 2024. Slava Ukraini
  • babes21
    babes21 Posts: 1,665 Forumite
    Hello everyone

    Today i've spent £3.80 x
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Managed a second NS day running. I need a few of them as I'm feeling the urge to spend....
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

    :j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • arthurdick
    arthurdick Posts: 3,751 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    evening campers ;) since my mad spend up on tuesday, and a bit of shopping & petrol yesterday, im back to spending less than a quid today (75p).. tomorrow, i dont think i will even make any kind of post.. its gonna be a big spend, £500 at least, but, £460+ going on bills, then just gonna treat meself to a few hrs out, ok, it sounds bad, but seeing as i came into a very unexpected £1,000 on tuesday, i feel good that i am putting most of it towards unpaid bills, plus a few bills i would have to pay once i get paid, so really, it is helping me for 3 weeks time ;)..so please dont moan at me aving a few beers tomorrow, i think i am doing the right thing -ish ;)
    Corduroy pillows are making headlines! Back home in London now after 27years wait! Duvet know it's Christmas, not original, it's a cover.
  • Lemon_Tree
    Lemon_Tree Posts: 10,202 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    another NSD for me today, will change tomorrow i'm sure.
  • HannaB
    HannaB Posts: 345 Forumite
    I had another lightbulb moment...:D...I bought some screw lightbulbs from Focus. £1.79 for 3. Not bad for a days' spending, me thinks!

    (I didn't have change on me so I paid on the Maestro. Why do assistants always roll their eyes when you spend less than a fiver and pay on a card?)
    Please continue to hold the line. Your call is very important to us and will be answered by next available robot...
  • GemmaB78
    GemmaB78 Posts: 288 Forumite
    91p on two choccy bars!
  • Lemon_Tree
    Lemon_Tree Posts: 10,202 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    two Gemma are you going to share them?
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    No Spend Day - 2nd in a row and only £1 the day before :j
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • GemmaB78
    GemmaB78 Posts: 288 Forumite
    Haha!! Gone, all gone I tell ya. I needed that 4:00 sugar rush.....
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.