Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,338 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great news on the PPI Emz.
    Glad all is going well :)
    Take care xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Hopefuljoy
    Hopefuljoy Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello Emz, just delurking to say I am following your diary and am really crossing my fingers for a lung transplant for you. My elderly mum has a different lung condition to you and is struggling at the moment but we are all pulling together.

You have inspired me to be more proactive with my cleaning by the way! I am just getting my house to a decent level and then I will have to maintain it!
    With family, friends and pets (or any combination of them) life will be fine!

Emergency fund £2474 post cat wee catastrophe!

Fashion on the Ration 55 coupons available in 2022
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,149 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Great news about the PPI and your weight and lung improvements :T :T
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • Hopefuljoy
    Options
    Hope you've had a good weekend EMZ. x

• Emzilla
    Emzilla Posts: 3,810 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 8 April 2019 at 9:10PM
    Options
    Hopefuljoy wrote: »
    Hello Emz, just delurking to say I am following your diary and am really crossing my fingers for a lung transplant for you. My elderly mum has a different lung condition to you and is struggling at the moment but we are all pulling together.

You have inspired me to be more proactive with my cleaning by the way! I am just getting my house to a decent level and then I will have to maintain it!

Hi Hopefuljoy :D

Thanks for posting. Not being able to breathe properly really sucks, so I have every sympathy for your mum. I hope she gets some relief soon. Is she on oxygen and does she use a bipap machine overnight to give her lungs a break? It does help me when I'm having a bit of a rough day.

Take care and give your mum a hug from me :o

Emz xx
  • Emzilla
    Options
    Nice weekend. Went to see Shazam last night. I thought it was quite good, a bit different to all the other superhero movies out there and really funny in places.

Spent most of the day with my sister, niece and nephew. We took them to the seafront, had a Wimpy :D and they went on some rides.

I also got my PPI cheque through today, so have already put that in the bank :j

Emz xx
  • beanielou
    Options
    Not had a Wimpey in years!!
    Glad that you had a nice weekend :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Emzilla
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Not had a Wimpey in years!!
    Glad that you had a nice weekend :) xx

Don't think there are many around now sadly - really loved their burgers as a kid and it was always an after hospital treat for me growing up!!

Emz xx
  • beanielou
    Options
    Emzilla wrote: »
    Don't think there are many around now sadly - really loved their burgers as a kid and it was always an after hospital treat for me growing up!!

Emz xx

I used to go to Goldbergs in Edinburgh for mine.
    Long long gone now sadly:( xx

• Hopefuljoy
    Options
    Hello Emz, it's nice to see you back again. My mum isn't on oxygen yet but it's moving in that direction. She is very scared which makes the breathing harder. One step at a time.

I used to love Wimpy as well! There isn't one here but McD is doing table service at last!

Have good sleep tonight. x

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure