Very Scary Times......

Options

Comments

• Silver_Queen
    Silver_Queen Posts: 824 Forumite
    Options
    You are absolutely on a roll lately. Amazing work! :)
    Debt Totals July 2019::
    [STRIKE]£350 Natwest Credit Card [/STRIKE]/ ]Now £0 (paid off and closed 04/2017) £15,500 postgrad loan from parents/ Now £7,000 £5,000 sister loan/ Now £0[STRIKE]£500 train ticket loan from parents [/STRIKE]/ Now £0 (paid off 16/02/18)[STRIKE]£2,000 Overdraft[/STRIKE] Now £0 (paid off 09/03/18) £1,967.83 Barclays 0% card Now £0
    Total £7,000
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,417 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Happy new sofa.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Emzilla
    Emzilla Posts: 3,810 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 16 May 2019 at 4:40PM
    Options
    Got my mystery shop done and have now got a lovely full freezer :D. I've been a bit busy today doing a few favours for my sister and I'm now round my mum's, but I have managed to do around £4 worth of surveys on Prolific.

Will be watching the football tonight - Play Up Pompey!!

Emz xx

ETA - Just redeemed for a £5 Amazon voucher on Swagbucks too :D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Right result there with the free shopping :D
  • Emzilla
    Options
    SSDD23 wrote: »
    Right result there with the free shopping :D

Thanks - should feed us for at least the next week or so :D

Emz xx
  • Emzilla
    Options
    Early start today as I had cramp in my foot - ouch!! Couldn't get back to sleep after that, so have been up since 5am.

Rubbish result with the football last night - still annoyed about it :mad:

Harefield called me late afternoon yesterday with the results of their discussion about me. I am suitable to go on the transplant list (ie, my medical tests were all fine and my body is strong enough to withstand the operation etc), however they have looked at my improved lung function and weight gain (when I was referred to them a year ago, my lung function was 15% and my weight was 7st 7lbs - now I'm at 30% and 9st 10lbs) and said they want to see me again in 3 months to see how I am doing. 30% lung function is the borderline when they start thinking about transplant, so if I can get it up to the mid 30s, they might leave me be for now :)

Oh, and I've just requested a payout from Topcashback that I didn't realise was in my account. I'm waiting until everything comes through until I start my running total up though.

Emz xx
  • Emzilla
    Options
    Up early again. I'm sleeping fine, I think it's just the light mornings now waking me up earlier. Problem is once I'm wide awake, I just want to get on and do things, so I get up.

I'm off to Marwell Zoo today with my niece, nephew, sister and BIL. It's my niece's birthday on Monday, so she's doing all the fun stuff this weekend. Hoping for good weather :cool:

I got off the starting blocks officially yesterday with a £5 Amazon voucher from Answerpoints (had to chase it though as I requested it 2 months ago). So I'm at £5/£1,000 - £995 to go :)

Done a load of other surveys yesterday, so payouts should start coming in over the next week or two.

Have a good Saturday everyone.

Emz xx
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    You've done amazingly well with your weight and lung function :T

Have a lovely day :)
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • Emzilla
    Options
    Was pretty much out all day yesterday. I've forgotten how much walking is involved with visiting a zoo!! I managed okay, even if my oxygen ran out on the way back to the car (had another in the boot, so it was fine). So I got home from there late afternoon, did my meds and then we went bowling (I came second :cool:) with some friends and didn't get back until around midnight. So I was a bit knackered yesterday.

Today my niece is going to the cinema with her friends. She wants to go on her own (ie, no adults), but my sister is going to hang around and look around the shops, so I said I'd keep her company. Then we're going to my mum's this afternoon so my niece can open some of her birthday presents, as she's at school tomorrow and my mum won't see her then.

I didn't get any money making done yesterday, but I have just managed to reach my first Swagbucks target this morning before the cut-off time, so I can still get a 14 day streak going for this month (100 SB bonus).

Emz xx
  • Emzilla
    Options
    It's actually my niece's birthday today and she loved all her presents (I got her a charm for her new Pandora bracelet, some shorts, a stationary set and I stuck £20 in her card too). She also had a friend over today, such a lovely girl who has got diabetes and is struggling to manage it a bit at the moment as she only got diagnosed a year ago. She's got the right attitude though, I can tell.

Money-wise, I've done a few surveys today, but will try and get more done tomorrow. I'm up to £10 in my £1,000 challenge (thanks to a £5 Amazon voucher from Swagbucks) - so I'm 1% there!!

Emz xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure