ParkFirst Early Redemption - Thread for any reports of successful redemptions

Options

Comments

• Katiewhy2
    Katiewhy2 Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    sully1311 wrote: »
    Please don’t fall for this too....

It’s going to be another scam!!! Haven’t you learnt your lesson by now?!:mad:

I won't- I'm just warning other people out there in a similar position to me, to be on guard.
    I can't pay them any money - I haven't got any left!
  • AnotherJoe
    AnotherJoe Posts: 19,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 6 March 2019 at 6:23PM
    Options
    Katiewhy2 wrote: »
    At the moment, GRL are offering (but they say don't quote them on that) £71k for my two spaces - That would be nice ! They are getting back to me tomorrow with a formal offer - They say that PF have given them their data base of all those who want early buy back - Beware..........what they are telling me makes no sense- PF now hold all my documents /land registry etc as I have exchanged all docs with them- So how I am supposed to sell to a 3rd party is beyond me!

I'd say there's a very good reason they are offering even more than you paid. It's to sort out the truly gullible from the rest. If they offered say half what was paid, then many people might take them up on it and then cause a lot of hassle later on asking questions and distract them from the real patsies.

The sort of person who thinks they will offer a 50% premium on the original price, is also the one who wont balk at (for example) upfront paying £295 legal fees, or £395 registration fees or whatever.
  • atkin12
    atkin12 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    What about the deeds does one at least own the space ? I also saw on another forum that 3 of the parks at Gasgow are closed since Dec 2017.
  • Katiewhy2
    Options
    Yes we do- However, if we are going for the early buy back option (which now isn't early at all!) then we have to exchange the documents back to PF.
    It's all a bit of a mess and the unknown is a nightmare- I see that the car park where I have parking spaces are promoting a lot at the moment for customers (to rent the spaces not to buy a space) and when I have seen the car park I have bought spaces in it has been busy.
    But I understand the story is not the same in Glasgow.
    If only there was one success story flying around that someone had got their money back, that would help!! #clutchingatstraws
  • j3sspang10
    Options
    Has anyone hired a lawyer to help with the early buyback?
  • j3sspang10
    Options
    I have received the buyback agreement signed by Everysheds back in December 13, 2018.
  • Katiewhy2
    Options
    When are you expecting your money back?
  • j3sspang10
    Options
    6-12 months from Dec 13, 2018
  • Katiewhy2
    Options
    j3sspang10 wrote: »
    6-12 months from Dec 13, 2018

My 12 months is up in August this year- I've passed the 6 month period.
    Are you confident?
  • j3sspang10
    Options
    Did you get a lawyer involved to get your money back?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure