edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
22 replies 1.2K views
13»

Replies

• theblaggertheblagger Forumite
    2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest firstly and quickly doing a CCA Request...this will buy you time, and it means they will have to provide you with a break down of what interest/charges etc have been slapped on and the amount outstanding, don't ignore them , search around the this site or internet for CCA Template letter and fire that off to them....they have 12+2 working days to comply
    I refer to my byline below ...

Ad hominem
    An attack upon an opponent in order to discredit their arguement or opinion. Ad hominems are used by immature and/or unintelligent people because they are unable to counter their opponent using logic and intelligence.
  • Agree with ya though LMCD, you play fair with them they will be helpful and set things up in a way that fits. You had a 60 percent discount!! Some people would chew their right arm off to get a reduction like that! Why the hell didn’t ya take it and get rid?!

I've spoke to step change, and I've also spoken to Lowell solicitors, they have passed it back to Lowell , and have accepted the 60% and will accept a monthly fee to pay this until its repaid at 60% off.

Maybe my best option in light if this, in meantime I'll see if I can find the funds to clear the 40% balance off and get rid of them, this is the only debt I have - other then a car payment which is fully up to date.

Thanks all
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid test firms form self-regulating body

A bid to tackle poor service concerns

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ quotes & cashback

MSE Guides