Forum Home » Debate House Prices & the Economy

HPC.com has now become a Brexit protest group.. Brilliant - Page 3

New Post Advanced Search

Debate House Prices

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team and we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand. As a result, we’ve reluctantly decided to temporarily close the Debate House Prices & the Economy Board so that we can redirect our limited resources to those who need us most at this time.

Please do not post content intended for this board elsewhere in the forum – we appreciate your help and understanding during this exceptionally difficult time. It goes without saying, we hope to get back to full business as soon as possible!

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

HPC.com has now become a Brexit protest group.. Brilliant

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Debate House Prices & the Economy
107 replies 1.8K views

Replies

• gevans35gevans35 Forumite
    75 posts
    Sixth Anniversary
    triathlon wrote: »
    The lovely Kirstie Allsopp once tried to have HPC.com banned, she went on TV and was furious as to why a bunch of bitter usually men would want to make families up and down the country lose their homes.
    I really want to see these people on prime time TV explaining their actions, I also have it on good authority that the moderators of HPC even despise the very people that use that site to bring about that sick message

Ah yes, "Property Guru".
  • andrewf75andrewf75 Forumite
    10.4K posts
    10,000 Posts Sixth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading triathlon's posts is enough to make anyone want to sign up to the HPC view!
  • MalthusianMalthusian Forumite
    8.1K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    andrewf75 wrote: »
    Reading triathlon's posts is enough to make anyone want to sign up to the HPC view!

Every extremist has its opposite. For every bible-basher there is a Richard Dawkins. The fact that most atheists over the age of 15 find Dawkins insufferable doesn't change the fact that he's right.
  • triathlontriathlon Forumite
    969 posts
    500 Posts Second Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    gevans35 wrote: »
    Ah yes, "Property Guru".

And very nice woman, mother and yes "guru" who convinced millions to follow their dreams and not to give into fear(HPC.com), and I would put money on her being a decent Remainer as well.

What people need to remember before they have a go at me is that the vast majority of property crash advocates who want families to lose their homes also want Brexit, and why is that, because it will set into motion the destruction of the UK economy and of course the property market, well as they see it anyway.
    That's why I and several of my EU supporting BTL friends are posting good solid stuff on the Brexit thread on the enemies turf destroying the Brexit argument to the point where they snap and make themselves susceptible to being banned :rotfl::rotfl:

They really have shot themselves in the foot, they have been banning pro housing types for years now in favour of doom mongers and not they let is in through the back door, and we are winning the EU argument
    969 posts
    ✭✭✭
    andrewf75 wrote: »

You want homelessness, families baking up and losing homes, losing your wealth, lose the countries wealth, you want people to be unhappy ???

WOW!!

Shocking
  • andrewf75andrewf75 Forumite
    10.4K posts
    10,000 Posts Sixth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want homelessness, families baking up and losing homes, losing your wealth, lose the countries wealth, you want people to be unhappy ???

WOW!!

Shocking
    Still haven't worked out whether you're on a wind up or just have a spectacular lack of self awareness.
  • parking_question_chapparking_question_chap Forumite
    2.6K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭

WOW!!

Shocking

It will encourage people to start over and live within their means.

And the savers who have not contributed to the crash will finally be able to make a few quid.
    969 posts
    ✭✭✭
    It will encourage people to start over and live within their means.

And the savers who have not contributed to the crash will finally be able to make a few quid.

Maybe they are living within their means right now, have been doing so for the 18 years people said they "should live within their means"
  • gevans35gevans35 Forumite
    75 posts
    Sixth Anniversary
    That's why I and several of my EU supporting BTL friends are posting good solid stuff on the Brexit thread on the enemies turf destroying the Brexit argument to the point where they snap and make themselves susceptible to being banned :rotfl::rotfl:

They really have shot themselves in the foot, they have been banning pro housing types for years now in favour of doom mongers and not they let is in through the back door, and we are winning the EU argument

Have you forgotten that you're banned, or was that another lie?
    969 posts
    ✭✭✭
    gevans35 wrote: »
    Have you forgotten that you're banned, or was that another lie?

The inteligence of a Brexiteer and house price crash lover, it's not rocket science setting up another account, several even. My most popular ID on the Brexit thread has over 4000's posts now and I am running the show:wink: