Make up to £10 a day in October 2018 - Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Morning everyone

I seem to be lurching from one problem to another just lately. In the last week there has been problems at work, no heating or hot water at home, car problems, a parking ticket and now another potentially serious health problem in the family. Think I might just stay in bed! Oh and the kettle is not working this morning either :rotfl:

On the money making front I have cashed out two £10 amazon vouchers on swagbucks this month and sent off my solar panel reading for my Fit payment so should get a cheque soon. :j

There is a 10% extra code on webuybooks this weekend
    WBBATMX10

Sorry to hear Shariann. Life has its way of sending problems all together doesnt it.?

Not much better here with my parents. Mam has been in hospital 3 times now. Initially with her lungs and now being at home with constant oxygen. Then she was back in hospital with a bowel blockage. That got sorted and then she got a detached retina. Lots of hospital visits to another town.

And finally my dad has got the call for his triple heart bypass. Going in tomorrow to be operated on Tuesday. :eek: Mam cant be on her own while he is in for the week and when he comes out I am going to have two parents who arent going to be able to do a lot. Everyone is rallying around though and we will manage but if Im not here as much as usual.........you know why. :cool:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    Used up £10 in garden centre money off vouchers for Christmas presents... can I count that?
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Morning everyone

I seem to be lurching from one problem to another just lately. In the last week there has been problems at work, no heating or hot water at home, car problems, a parking ticket and now another potentially serious health problem in the family. Think I might just stay in bed! Oh and the kettle is not working this morning either :rotfl:

On the money making front I have cashed out two £10 amazon vouchers on swagbucks this month and sent off my solar panel reading for my Fit payment so should get a cheque soon. :j

There is a 10% extra code on webuybooks this weekend
    WBBATMX10

Sorry to hear Shariann. Life has its way of sending problems all together doesnt it.?

Not much better here with my parents. Mam has been in hospital 3 times now. Initially with her lungs and now being at home with constant oxygen. Then she was back in hospital with a bowel blockage. That got sorted and then she got a detached retina. Lots of hospital visits to another town.

And finally my dad has got the call for his triple heart bypass. Going in tomorrow to be operated on Tuesday. :eek: Mam cant be on her own while he is in for the week and when he comes out I am going to have two parents who arent going to be able to do a lot. Everyone is rallying around though and we will manage but if Im not here as much as usual.........you know why. :cool:

Thanks KM. It’s exhausting isn’t it? Hope your mum is feeling better. My Dad had a triple bypass a couple of years ago so I know how scary that is. Hope the op goes well and he is fighting fit in no time.
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • shariann
    Options
    How does it work please? I'm on Instagram but have no idea how to make money from it (other than being an influencer and getting paid to promote things - not likely to happen :rotfl:)

Oh no, hope things get better soon xx

Thanks Hopeless case. Instagc is an app a bit like swagbucks and nothing to do with Instagram despite the similar name. Maybe Kantankrus Mare could give us a guide at some point but it doesn’t sound like now is the best time!
  • shariann
    Options
    Used up £10 in garden centre money off vouchers for Christmas presents... can I count that?

I would count it. I always count vouchers when I spend them rather than when I get them just in case I don’t spend them for some reason
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    How long was it before your dad was feeling more like his old self Shariann?

I am trying to get a couple of weeks off working my full week so I can help out as much as I can in the early weeks but not sure what he is going to be like first few weeks after op.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Regarding instagc

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKSwagbucksAndMore/

This site is a great facebook group that gives excellent hints and tips for most of the best survey/click sites out there. The instagc section is especially informative and useful.
  • A_Random_Man
    Options
    Evening quiet one today only made 4.34 today

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • shariann
    Options
    How long was it before your dad was feeling more like his old self Shariann?

I am trying to get a couple of weeks off working my full week so I can help out as much as I can in the early weeks but not sure what he is going to be like first few weeks after op.

He had some complications so had to have a second op but once he came out the second time he was up and about almost straight away but not able to do much. My mum always had done pretty much everything at home though so it wasn’t much different to normal :rotfl: They didn’t rush him out of hospital either time though and made sure he could walk around the ward before they let him go home. The most difficult thing was when he was in the London hospital it took a long time to get there on public transport and my mum was worn out.

If your mum is not well either it may be worth asking if they can get some help at home. Not sure what is available if anything but it can’t hurt to ask.

Best wishes to you all over the next few days xxx
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    Total for the first 2 weeks is £157.18/300 so a little bit up on my £10 a day target. Really pleased I joined this challenge because I wouldn't have made even half of this without the extra push :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure