Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Dont tell Stoke!
    You can tell me intead :D

Don't tell Stoke .

https://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/free-6-pack-of-walkers-baked-voucher-in-tesco-october-magazine-3074561

Coupon not valid til 17th this month :)

I will be hoping they got mags in when I go on Saturday :D:money:
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    6 bags? Easy. Give me 10 minutes and they'll be gone.

Honestly, on one of my weaker days, Stoke were away and I was a bit drunk. I munched, and it's embarrassing to say, I munched 5 grab bags of Salt and Vinegar crisps at a petrol station as we waited for the uber. My mates can't believe I've lost so much weight when I eat 5 bags of crisps like that :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,395 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Stoke wrote: »

Honestly, on one of my weaker days, Stoke were away and I was a bit drunk. I munched, and it's embarrassing to say, I munched 5 grab bags of Salt and Vinegar crisps at a petrol station as we waited for the uber. My mates can't believe I've lost so much weight when I eat 5 bags of crisps like that :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :p
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • tweets
    Options

Salt and vinegar crisps are awful couldn't eat them .

Beanie can you see Stoke running to Tesco seeing if they got any mags ? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    tweets wrote: »

Beanie can you see Stoke running to Tesco seeing if they got any mags ? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I won't lie, I'm usually a stickler for free offers and what not. When I go Waitrose, I get a free coffee :P

But no.... I will make sure I don't go and get the free crisps. Today felt good because I sat in front of the biggest pile of cakes and biscuits ever. Totally free of course. Take as many as you want.... feel free. At work, Monday is cake day, then Wednesday is biscuit day. Thursday used to be Dominoes day!!! Friday often people went to the pub for a meal. No wonder people seemingly put on weight where I work...

Tuesday is fruit day..... and they buy about enough fruit to feed one person. Cakes and biscuits? There's so many, you routinely see piles on Friday getting thrown in the bin because they've gone stale.

Anyway, the reason today was good, I wasn't tempted. I don't like chocolate but I do like a custard cream occasionally. There was no temptation though. I sat there thinking "why have a biscuit when i could be target next week". Now I just need to make sure I don't start thinking "i can have a biscuit.... I'm target now"
  • tweets
    Options
    I won't lie, I'm usually a stickler for free offers and what not. When I go Waitrose, I get a free coffee :P

But no.... I will make sure I don't go and get the free crisps. Today felt good because I sat in front of the biggest pile of cakes and biscuits ever. Totally free of course. Take as many as you want.... feel free. At work, Monday is cake day, then Wednesday is biscuit day. Thursday used to be Dominoes day!!! Friday often people went to the pub for a meal. No wonder people seemingly put on weight where I work...

Tuesday is fruit day..... and they buy about enough fruit to feed one person. Cakes and biscuits? There's so many, you routinely see piles on Friday getting thrown in the bin because they've gone stale.

Anyway, the reason today was good, I wasn't tempted. I don't like chocolate but I do like a custard cream occasionally. There was no temptation though. I sat there thinking "why have a biscuit when i could be target next week". Now I just need to make sure I don't start thinking "i can have a biscuit.... I'm target now"

:T:T:T That's good

I am tempted everyday in work I work in a primary school kitchen so you can imagine all temptation.
  • beanielou
    Options

:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options

Well done on resisting temptation.
    :T:T:T That's good

I am tempted everyday in work I work in a primary school kitchen so you can imagine all temptation.

No!!!!!!:eek:

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :wave:
    Well done to all the losers :D i have been good don't know what tomorrow will bring though:cool:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :wave:
    Well done to all the losers :D i have been good don't know what tomorrow will bring though:cool:

Glad that you have been good.
    I certainly havent.............

How is the moving going?
    Is your knee holding up ok?

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure