Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets i bought them round noodles ones this week as they look nice will see what i say after trying:rotfl:
    Well done vixstar and thanks Chris x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    tweets i bought them round noodles ones this week as they look nice will see what i say after trying:rotfl:
    Well done vixstar and thanks Chris x

The char sui pork noodles ?

I also bought those :)
  • tweets
    Options
    Congratulations Vixstar on sotw :j:j:j:j
  • Sunflower1227
    Options
    I had forgotten how much sauce the hidden veg pasta recipe makes (from oct 2016 magazine). I have ended up with 2 Kilner jars full, and a soup cup full for freezing, and had some for lunch.... I reckon there is at least 3 meals worth in each jar!

I'm thinking essentially it's just a tomato sauce so I could use it for anything I'd put passata or chopped toms in couldn't I? It's going to be death by hidden veg otherwise :P

Also made the pesto, the cheap reduced basil I had got had mostly gone off, had no Parmesan when I got it, so popped to tesco and bought enough to follow the recipe this time (well minus the pine nuts because I don't like those, so don't want to be wasting syns ;) ), it makes so much!!! So it's pesto with everything too!

x

Hi could you please put up a pic of the recipe for both of these, Thank you :)
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • Sunflower1227
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    -4 :D

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WOW

Well done :T:j:T
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

• Sunflower1227
    Options
    Well done Vixstar on being SOTW ☺

• Vixstar
    Vixstar Posts: 967 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the chart, Chris.

Tweets congrats on the -4
  • Flat_Eric
    Flat_Eric Posts: 4,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm undecided about converting my online membership to class. I haven't been very successfull going solo but likewise I don't feel I get much motivation from group. Did I see there is a new countdown offer soon or did I imagine this? What would you do? Of course there is you lovely lot too :)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,599 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    -4 :D

WOW! That's brilliant! How did you manage that? Think I need to eat what you're having - I'd still only lose half, lol!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Chrisv wrote: »
    The Pilau rice Denise? Done :)

Yes, thanks for adding. It makes it so much easier to find.
    Thank you both :)

Yes back at work ….

Tried the Aloo Gobi new SW dish for tea had it with Scampi was very nice but must remember next time to cook it a bit longer cauliflower was al dente I like it softer :cool:

Why have they started putting some of their new ready meals in circular trays ? :mad: Makes it harder to store in my freezer than the rectangular ones :mad:

Could it be because they fit better in a microwave? I think they're all microwavable, aren't they?

Made leek and potato soup for lunch, was a bit thick as my stick blender isn't very good to use in the pan. I much prefer using my blender but can't carry that in the motorhome, lol!

Made chicken and leek in a white sauce for dinner last night 'twas really nice and only about 4 syns (used HEA milk).

Have some potatoes left over from last night so frying them up to have for breakfast this morning, along with egg and mushrooms which need using up. No idea about rest of day at the moment.

Denise
  • tweets
    Options
    WOW

Well done :T:j:T
    Vixstar wrote: »
    Thanks for the chart, Chris.

Tweets congrats on the -4
    joedenise wrote: »
    Yes, thanks for adding. It makes it so much easier to find.

Could it be because they fit better in a microwave? I think they're all microwavable, aren't they?

Made leek and potato soup for lunch, was a bit thick as my stick blender isn't very good to use in the pan. I much prefer using my blender but can't carry that in the motorhome, lol!

Made chicken and leek in a white sauce for dinner last night 'twas really nice and only about 4 syns (used HEA milk).

Have some potatoes left over from last night so frying them up to have for breakfast this morning, along with egg and mushrooms which need using up. No idea about rest of day at the moment.

Denise

Thank you all :D

joedenise Only thing I did any different was walk more because I was back in work and other than that I didn't alter what I ate much so was :j:j:j:j when I stood on scales :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure