🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

TSB Down again! Lets get Paul Pester Banned

Options

Comments

• societys_child
    societys_child Posts: 7,110 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 2 September 2018 at 7:29PM
    Options
    No problem here, logged on as normal.

. . .and interest paid on all accounts :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    From TSB website:-

We’re aware that there is an issue intermittently affecting customers using our mobile app and Internet Banking. We’re currently working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and will update further as soon as we can.
  • veryintrigued
    Options
    You want someone 'banned from working'.

Incredible
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,641 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Worked fine for me and interest paid.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We are sorry. An error appears trying to load the resume of your account. Please try again.
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,641 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have been chatting to a friend who is complaining that he is having difficulties logging in to TSB.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,105 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    thingi wrote: »
    Hello all,

TSB online banking down yet again. Since this is my first post I can't post a link yet to my change.org petition to have him barred from working within the financial services industry
    For goodness sake, let's have less of the histrionics! I'm sure the poor guy isn't doing it deliberately and he has no personal malice towards you. He's had a nightmare to work through and would much rather things be working properly. If you're unhappy why not quietly move on to another bank? It is rather easy as a previous poster said. In seven days it's done.
  • jonnygee2
    jonnygee2 Posts: 2,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm sure the poor guy...

He will be paid c.£3m this year for his efforts. He's really anything but poor.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,105 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 3 September 2018 at 8:13AM
    Options
    jonnygee2 wrote: »
    He will be paid c.£3m this year for his efforts. He's really anything but poor.
    If I use a shop which over a period of time loses its edge and makes it difficult or onerous for me to shop there, I will simply go elsewhere. I won't demand that the shop owner be sacked, or that he is no longer allowed to run another shop. That's why I deliberately used the term histrionics to describe the reaction.

Paul Pester's salary is a matter for the TSB. IMO his financial status is not a factor in the argument - for us, at least.
  • Mnd
    Mnd Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Saves me asking the question this morning then, still can't log on
    No.79 save £12k in 2020. Total end May £11610
    Annual target £24000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate