IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

DCBL advice?

Options
12346»

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Johnersh wrote: »

1. I DISAGREE with the notion that only the PPC can instruct a solicitor. Anyone can instruct a solicitor to write a letter. That does not mean a case has merit of course. There is nothing to stop DCBL funding the PPCs litigation for them, if that is the dynamic here.

Not arguing with you but surely if DCBL were stupid enough
    to fund them, that is no different to the PPC selling the debt

I agree with twhitehousescat

"I think a letter to Mr clark complaining that the parking co have assigned the debt to DCBL "
  • Johnshell
    Options
    So I thought I would post a little update to let people know what's happened so far, that is nothing. I got the letter on 6th of August 2018 and it has been 80 days so far, after being warned to respond in 30.

I choose to ignore the letter this time and see what happened next, if anything else did happen I would then look at dealing with the situation.

Everyone's comments and advice on here is massively appreciated by my self.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport