IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Me vs PCM UK (Heath Parade) - court stage

Options

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,711 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mnkut wrote: »
    Also does anyone know if the hearing date can be pushed forward in case the Defendant is away?

After your Defence is filed you will be given the opportunity to list dates of your non-availability.
  • mnkut
    mnkut Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all
    it seems the Directions questionnaire N180 was not received in time yet the Defence was.
    I was thinking to send in again, and noting this to Court.

Is there any additional route I can protect the person I'm representing against the written hearing requested by Gladstones (received in post today)
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The N180 is filed by email to the CCBC, so how can it not have been received in time? Are you making an assumption, just because you got the fully expected Gladstones version?
    Is there any additional route I can protect the person I'm representing against the written hearing requested by Gladstones (received in post today)
    Yes, that's covered (that exact letter) in the NEWBIES thread post #2 about 'what happens when, by bargepole.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • mnkut
    edited 6 September 2018 at 4:43PM
    Options
    Oh dear. Rather messy on my part, but essentially I sent the Defence by email & post on same day. Then 2 days later after reading further on "What happens when", I realised I didn't send the Directions Questionaire so I sent that by post to CBCC (only) but forgot email.

I suppose it's worth adding a note and resending to them via both post & email this time?

I had a look at Bargepoles piece and can see advice from IamEmanresu stating its a mistake if you've missed filing Direction Questionaire within 14 days.

I'm really hoping all the time I spent hasn't gone to waste and I end up losing as it was presented on a written basis.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    You didn't need to send a DQ until the court sent it to you.

Bargepole's post tells you that you had to also send a copy to Gladstones.
  • mnkut
    edited 19 September 2018 at 1:01PM
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    You didn't need to send a DQ until the court sent it to you.

Bargepole's post tells you that you had to also send a copy to Gladstones.

Relief! (kind of maybe they ignored my stupidity)
    I've sent my DQ over now as I received the letter from court, will update how it goes on the day hopefully another win!
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    I've sent my DQ over now as I received the letter from court, will update how it goes on the day hopefully another win!
    You'll probably lose on the day, if you also drop the next ball (Witness Statement stage)!
  • mnkut
    edited 28 December 2018 at 10:11PM
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    You'll probably lose on the day, if you also drop the next ball (Witness Statement stage)!

Thank you Coupon-mad, I've put several calendar notifications to prepare everything 15 days before the hearing just to be safe.
  • mnkut
    Options
    Does anybody have the title deed for the layby at heath parade? I'm struggling to find the deed for the layby specifically on the portal.

Will be giving them a call on Monday in any case.

Gladstones have responded with an authority letter from genesis house associations
  • mnkut
    edited 30 December 2018 at 12:23PM
    Options
    Update
    I have purchased the title and since 04/18 in the name of Genesis Housing Association as stated on Gladstone's authority letter. (feel free to PM if anyone needs the copy I have purchased)

This was the main advice given that would make the case a surefire winner, now I'm quite confused how to proceed with the witness statement or on the day of the hearing regarding land ownership.

I understand Barnet Council now own the land but without the Title dated during 2017 (ideally 02/17 when the ticket was issued) I'm only proving authority. (Still planning on calling land reg for an older copy of the title)
    Should I backtrack?

UPDATE!
    believe I should reference this text noted within the Title:

(06.03.2015) The land has the benefit of the rights reserved by but is
    subject to the rights granted by a Transfer of the land edged and
    numbered AGL337022 on the title plan and other land dated 12 January
    2015 made between (1) Choices for Grahame Park Limited and (2) Genesis
    Housing Association Limited.
    ¬NOTE: Copy filed under AGL337022.

(06.04.2018) The Transfer to the proprietor contains a covenant to
    observe and perform the covenants referred to in the Charges Register
    and of indemnity in respect thereof.

I can't find anything for a title numbered: AGL286644. So I'll give Land Reg a call on this point tomorrow

A Transfer of the land tinted yellow on the title plan dated 17 May
    2013 made between (1) The Mayor And Burgesses Of The London Borough Of
    Barnet and (2) Choices For Grahame Park Limited contains restrictive
    covenants.
    ¬NOTE: Copy filed under AGL286644
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts